Semi-Private Colosseum With Arena Experience
When in Rome, the Colosseum and its archaeological complex is a must. Join us on our Semi-Private Colosseum with Arena experience and plunge into the wonders of Ancient Rome.
The tour will start in front of the Colosseum, also known as the Flavian amphitheater, where thanks to our Skip-the-line tickets, you'll be whisked through a special entrance in no time.
You'll have the once in a life time opportunity to walk the arena that saw hundreds of gladiators fight on a daily basis. From the arena you'll have a great view of the underground dungeons and learn how the gladiators would prepare themselves before the gladiatorial games.
Part of this experience is the visit of the Palatine Hill, the birthplace of Roma. During Rome's golden ages, many emperors lived on the Hill in marvelous palaces of which remains can still be seen today.
Last but not least you will visit the Roman Forum, the central stage of Rome's commercial and political affairs.
Book now and discover Ancient Rome.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide for 2.5 hours
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Individual Headsets
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
You will start your experience by entering the Colosseum through the Gladiator's entrance. Once inside, you will have the opportunity to walk on the arena of the amphitheatre, getting a unique view of the underground dungeons.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
After having visited the Colosseum, your guide will lead you towards the Palatine Hill, birthplace of Rome.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Your last stop will be the Roman Forum, once the main stage of Rome's commercial and political affairs.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Via Frangipane, 30, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :1: Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
2: Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Normal sized backpacks are permitted as huge backpacks will not be admitted.
- Semi-private tour with a maximum of 10 people.
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check;
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Departure may vary. Please check the timing on the tour option you booked to know at what time you have to be at the meeting point.
- A copy of ID or driver license is necessary for the entrance at the Colosseum
- If you arrive late you might loose the entrance at the Colosseum or a part of the tour
- The order of the visit of the itinerary might change
- Please Note: In some areas the stroller must be carried by yourself due to architectural restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Real Barcelona Tours is glad to inform you that all our Tours comply with the protocols and guidelines suitable to guarantee the performance of our service in safe conditions to prevent Covid-19. The safety and health of our clients and staff is our highest priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.