Semi Private Day trip to Key West from Miami: an anthropological tour
Leave the stress of one of America's most famous cities to visit something incredible. The journey is already something formidable that you can hardly forget, and at the end you will reach the southernmost point of Florida! Perfect tour for photography lovers but also for fans of history and civilization. You will have free time to visit and explore all Key West!
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up /drop off in Miami city center
- Key West Audiobook for iPhone and Android
- Luggage storage on the bus (if needed)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Entrance tickets
- Live guide
- Entry/Admission - The Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
- Entry/Admission - Harry S. Truman Little White House
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, 907 Whitehead Street, Key West, FL 33040-7473
The Ernest Hemingway House was the residence of author Ernest Hemingway in Key West, Florida, United States. It is at 907 Whitehead Street, across from the Key West lighthouse, close to the southern coast of the island. On November 24, 1968, it was designated a U.S. National Historic Landmark.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Harry S. Truman Little White House, 111 Front St, Key West, FL 33040-8311
In November 1946, President Harry S Truman had finished 19 months in office, but was physically exhausted. His doctor, Wallace Graham, ordered a warm vacation. Truman arrived in November 1946. As he was leaving, he promised to return whenever he felt the need for rest. His second vacation came in March 1947. This set the pattern for additional visits every November–December and every February–March. Changing technology allowed the President to communicate with multiple political or world leaders at one time and he could summon staff to Key West for a meeting in three hours flight from Washington. Most importantly, Truman realized that where the President was, the White House was. Truman spent 175 days of his presidency at the Little White House.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040-6633
The heart of fun in Key West is undoubtedly the one around Mallory Square, the real heart of the liveliest life. This is where most of the clubs and restaurants are located.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Holiday Inn Port of Miami-Downtown, 340 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will be contacted the day prior to your tour with the exact pickup time, by the local tour operator
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- You are welcome to bring your own drinks and snacks
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.