Semi Private Dinner near the Pantheon, Wine Pairing and Visit to Ancient Cellar
Immerse yourself in the very best of Italian cuisine on this 2.5-hour
Luxury wine and dinner experience near the Pantheon in Rome.
With a culinary connoisseur hosting the evening, indulge in a classic Italian ‘aperitivo’ (aperitif) in the atmospheric cellar of a family-run restaurant.
Feasting on three mouthwatering courses of perfectly prepared local specialties in the dining room.
To make the evening even more memorable, each delectable dish is paired with a glass of fine, regional wine.
Numbers limited to 6, ensuring a small-group experience.
Perfect to celebrate your Roman Holiday or a personal event sharing it with people from all over the word.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food connoisseur/Sommelier
- Access to the private cellar
- Aperitivo (aperitif) in the Cellar
- Dinner - apetizer, pasta, meat, dessert
- Wine tasting: 4 good wines paired with food
- Tips and recommendation list for foodies
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal shopping (possibility to buy wine to take away)
- Meet your guide close to the Pantheon at 7.00 pm
Admire the lovely Piazza della Minerva with the famous Elephant statue by Bernini, then head to the Restaurant located nearby.
Access an amazing family-run restaurant for a gourmet dinner focused on traditional food and wine pairing.
Be guided by a friendly food connoisseur/sommelier in a surprising taste experience.
Firstly let's cheers in perfect roman-style : Enjoy your aperitivo in a unique private cellar located undergorund, that is closed to public.
The cellar is located in the undergrounds of a 1500 historycal building, your occasion to cheers in the ancient Rome level.
Let's have a tour of the cellar, talking about Italian wine tradition, then reach the upper level for our wine and food experience.
Taste four different kind of good wines, paired with Mrs Tina's creations
Learn about Italian wines, regional traditions and specialties, food and wine pairing technique.
Indulge your senses in a elegant but firendly atmosphere, guided by your host.
Meeting local people and foodies from all over the world, is the perfect end of a sightseeing day and perfect to celebrate your Roman holiday or a special occasion.
• Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
• aperitivo - Regional cold meat and cheeses
• Pasta cacio e pepe
• Beef meat or alternatively a vegetarian option
• Selection of little patisserie Italian style
• All food will be served with 4 different selected superior wines paired
Departure Point :Piazza della Minerva, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian and Gluten-free menu are available. Please specify 24 hours before departure
- Menu varies according to season
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for vegan travellers
- Every customer has to wear their own mask
- Social distancing of 1 mt has to be maintained
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds,the number of participants has been reduced
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.