Semi-Private Lagoon Snorkel Tour
For those looking to enjoy a personalised and fun group-shared experience with one of our certified Surf Lifesaving guides. We’ll teach you the most effective snorkelling skills, and guide you through coral gardens bursting with lagoon life!
Your 3-hour snorkelling tour begins with the fitting of our premium snorkel equipment. We’ll teach you all the snorkel tips needed to enjoy your experience. Then, a shallow water beach entry before you’re guided on an ‘island hour’ snorkelling adventure in the oldest marine reserve on the island. We will snorkel through crystal clear turquoise waters, boasting an abundance of lagoon life. Observe unique tropical fish and explore the mesmerising colours of the coral gardens.
An ‘island hour’ of guided snorkelling is concluded with thirst quenching drinking coconuts and fresh seasonal fruit, before your return transfer and drop-off to your accomodation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aroa Marine Reserve, Aroa Beach Cook Islands
The tour starts with an extensive induction of snorkelling equipment and techniques before we adventure through the most abundant areas of the marine reserve.
The shallow lagoon environment allows guests to relax whilst exploring a wealth of live coral heads housing millions of fish.
A drinking coconut, fresh organic fruit replenishments and local tips concludes our activity before we transport you back to your accommodation.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our complimentary door-to-door transfer includes pick up and drop off from anywhere on the island, any holiday home, accomodation provider or landmark.Airports
- Rarotonga Airport, Cook Islands
- Harbourmaster, Ara Tapu, Avarua District, Cook Islands
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.