Semi-Private max 3 people Tour: Skip the Line Borghese Gallery
Our selected Art Historians will give you a chance to better appreciate the artwork and major masterpieces in this unique and most wonderful collection. You will learn about the people involved, who they were, and how they achieved such beauty. We guarantee you will love the presentation and enjoy your visit fully.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Art Historian licensed tour guide
- Reserved Entrance Ticket
- Radio and Headset equipment to listen to your live guide in full comfort
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Galleria Borghese
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Tips & gratuity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria Borghese, Piazzale del Museo Borghese 5, 00197 Rome Italy
The Borghese Gallery is undoubtedly one of the most interesting, charming, elegant, and compact art museums in the world. It's not chronologically arranged, but is instead a very personal collection that reveals the personalities and tastes of two people: Gian Lorenzo Bernini, the greatest of Baroque artists, and Scipione Cardinal Borghese, the greatest art collector and the man who actually initiated the Roman Baroque.
Borghese's collection includes works such as Raffaello's Woman with the Unicorn, Domenichino's Diana, Botticelli's Madonna and Child, Caravaggio's David, and Bernini's Apollo and Daphne, just to name a few. Behind the works are untold stories of art being stolen from churches, artists being sent to jail, workshops being devastated by Borghese's confiscations, mysterious deaths, and other innumerable stories of intrigue and passion.
Borghese Gallery Tour includes but is not limited to:
• The Caravaggio Room (St. Jerome, David with the Head of Goliath)
• Bernini sculptures (Apollo and Daphne, David)
• Canova sculpture (Pauline Bonaparte)
• Works by Raphael (The Deposition, Lady with Unicorn)
• Perugino (Madonna and Child)
• Rubens (The Deposition)
• Titian (Sacred and Profane Love)
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazzale del Museo Borghese, 00197 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.