Semi-Private Milan Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry to 'The Last Supper'
Don't miss this 3 hour best of Milan with skip the line entrance to Last Supper! Your professional tour guide will let you discover the Duomo Cathedral, the Vittorio Emanuele Gallery, passing nearby La Scala Opera House and Santa Maria delle Grazie Church. Your private tour will end with visiting the Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci, one of the most famous and experimental frescos of the Renaissance!
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip the line entrance to Duomo Cathedral and Last Supper
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Milano
- Entry/Admission - Il Cenacolo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Piazza del Duomo, 20123 Milan Italy
A licensed guide will lead you through the highlights of Milan including the Last Supper painted by a genial artist as Leonardo da Vinci.
You will see the first “mall” ever built, the Vittorio Emanuele Gallery, with its fashion brand shops and the XIX century structure.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
This tour will take you through the Duomo Cathedral, one of the biggest church's in the World. Let you be enchanted by the glass-colored windows and the columns, the majestic façade and the beautiful square.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Via Dante, 20121 Milan Italy
You will then stroll down the city admiring , via Dante and its shops
Pass By: Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie 2, 20123 Milan Italy
Reach Santa Maria delle Grazie church, projected by Bramante, and the main masterpiece of the city: the Last Supper painted by Leonardo Da Vinci.
Stop At: Il Cenacolo, Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, 20123 Milan Italy
This masterpiece represents the exact moment in which Jesus told to his Apostles: “Truly I say to you that one of you will betray me”. The work of art has been painted on the wall of a convent’s refectory and restored in 20 years from the middle of ‘70s and the end of ‘90s.
This 3 hours tour will cover all the major sites of interest of Milan! You cannot miss it!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Camparino in Galleria, Piazza del Duomo, 21, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.