Semi-Private Museum of London & Roman Highlights Tour
For the best most comprehensive tour of Roman London, this tour features the best of London’s Roman highlights in addition to a fully guided visit to the world's largest urban museum, the Museum of London, this incomparable tour experience is led by a local London professional guide featuring unprecedented insights into the heart of London’s Roman past, its culture, history and people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Includes entrance to the Museum of London - Be immersed in the story of Roman London to the present
- Visit the most famous 20th-century Roman discoveries in London including the famous Roman Walls
- See and experience so much more than you could on your own
- Visit The All Hallows Church -the oldest church in the City of London
- Visit the Roman Amphitheater, London
- Entry/Admission - All Hallows By The Tower
- Entry/Admission - Museum of London
What's excluded :
- Food and/or Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: All Hallows By The Tower, Byward Street, London EC3R 5BJ England
Visit this 7th century church that was built on an earlier Roman house and is considered a star attraction of the City of London. See up close the numerous tessellated paving stones that have been left in situ as well as one of the most eye-catching exhibits, a model of Roman London offering a great introduction to the impact the Romans had on early Britain and its people.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
Visit one of the most impressive sections of London's Roman City wall close to the Tower of London. Learn about the Roman’s who founded what is now the City of London but then called Londinium.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: St. Magnus The Martyr, Lower Thames Street, London EC3R 6DN England
Visit one of the oldest churches in London where your expert local guide will present and explain a collection of Romans ruins including an original Roman pier and bridge that are connected to the maritime greatness of the Romans in Londinium.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: London, UK
At the London Mithraeum Bloomberg discover what life in Londinium was like almost 2,000 years ago while you explore the mysterious Temple of Mithras, its legends, myths and intriguing history.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Guildhall, Gresham Street, London EC2 7HH England
Visit the very location of London’s spectacular Roman Amphitheater, holding up to 6,000 spectators during the magnificent days of Londinium, for public events, animal fighting, public executions and, of course, gladiatorial combat all of which will be explained by your expert local guide. This beautiful Old Hall is central to the ancient City of London dominating the square with incredible Roman connections. Under the original Roman streets of London your guide will lead you down to the Amphitheatre where tour guests can walk over history where Gladiators once fought.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Museum of London, 150 London Wall, London EC2Y 5HN England
Enjoy a guided tour of the vast collection spanning
450, 000 years of history at the Museum of London, the largest urban museum in the world. Your expert professional local London guide will escort you on an exciting itinerary affording you the opportunity to maximize your tour time and concentrate on the most important and inter sting exhibits from not only Roman London but also up to the present, through a vast collection of models and priceless exhibits and artifacts including the infamous and most ancient landmark ‘The London Stone’ claimed to be a Druidic altar, a Roman milestone, and the magical ‘heart of London’.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting InstructionsMEETING TIME: 15 minutes before the scheduled start timeMEETING PLACE: Tower Hill Underground Station.MEETING POINT: Meet your Guide outside Tower Hill Underground Station, next to the Citizen M Hotel to the right as you exit. Take the Underground exit that indicates to ‘Citizen M Hotel’UNDERGROUND LINES: Circle or District.
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Your health & safety are our primary concern along with having a great tour. Guides follow hygiene protocols based on WHO & local government guidelines. We request guests practice hand sanitization on entering & leaving venues & request use of masks. High traffic areas sanitized by venue operators.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.