Semi Private Pompeii, Positano & Amalfi Coast Tour from Rome
Our semi-private Pompeii day tours depart from Rome with pick up and drop off included at centrally located hotels (limited to 7-8 people per vehicle).
This tour features a guided 2-hour walking tour of Pompeii combined with Positano & the scenic Amalfi Coast road. Lunch is included in a small, family-run restaurant, set in the hills and overlooking the magnificent Bay of Naples and Sorrento.
In Positano guests will have time to explore the lovely coastal village and its traditional shops, relax on the beach, have a swim and eat ice-cream.
Return to Rome by 6.45pm
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Maximum 8 people per tour to ensure a personalized service
- Pick up and Drop off at your centrally located accomodation in Rome
- Expert English speaking driver-escort & A/C Mercedes minivan
- Lunch in a spectacular family run country restaurant overlooking the bay of Naples and Sorrento
- 2-hour Tour of Pompeii with our Art Historian and Archeologist guide of Pompeii
- Skip the line tickets to Pompeii Archeological site
- Free time in Positano & photo stops along the Amalfi Coast
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Forum
What's excluded :
- Drinks at lunch ( water included)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Enjoy a 2-hour tour of Pompeii led by our expert art Historian and Archeologist guide of Pompeii.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Forum, Via Villa dei Misteri, 80045 Pompeii Italy
Enjoy an in depht and lively explanation about the Ancient Roman Forum of Pompeii during your 2-hour tour with Avventure Bellissime Expert Pompeii Guide
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sorrento Coast, Sorrento Coast, Province of Naples, Campania
Stop for lunch in a family run restaurant (producers also of olive oil that clients will try when eating), with splendid views over the Bay of Naples. Lunch included
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
Stop between Pompeii and Positano to enjoy superb views of the Amalfi coast
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Enjoy free time in charming Positano along the Amalfi coast. During summer you'll have time for a swim as well
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Spiaggia Grande, Positano Italy
During the summer, you'll have time for a swim while spending some leisure time in Positano
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us to re-confirm the details of your hotel in Rome at the moment of the booking. it is client's responsability to notify Avventure Bellissime \ Tours-Italy.com about your hotel in Rome. In case the local supplier does not receive the compulsory information, the tour will be missed and no refund will be given.If you stay outside the city center (outside the Aurelian walls) there will be a central meeting place in Piazza Barberini in front of the Barberini Cinema – Please arrive at the central pick up point at 7am and pick up will be between 7:00am and 7:15am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately, comfortable walking shoes and a windbreaker are recommended.
- Each minivan accommodates seven/eight people.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (children who are under 36 kg/97 pounds or 150 cm/4ft 9 in,must use proper child restraints). We reserve the right to refuse infants or children if we are not notified at the time of the booking and if the car seats brought do not comply with requirements by Italian law
- In Pompeii enjoy a 2-hour guided tour with our local guide - for this portion of the tour there might be up to 23 people per guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour includes pick up from your centrally located hotel in Rome. If you stay outside the city center (outside the Aurelian walls) there will be a central meeting place in Piazza Barberini in front of the Barberini Cinema – Please arrive at the central pick up point at 7am and pick up will be between 7:00am and 7:15am
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.