Semi Private Premium | Catamaran Cruise with BBQ on board & Drinks
Sail around Santorini on a Catamaran during this 5-hour Cruise, departing from Vlychada Marina. Sail past the island's highlights, such as the Red & White Beaches, the Indian Rocks, and the Venetian Lighthouse of Akrotiri. Stop for snorkeling, marvel at the scenic views of the Aegean Sea and the Volcanic Caldera, and enjoy our onboard BBQ Lunch or Dinner with local wine, beer and soft drinks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Complimentary Hotel pickup and drop-off with an air-conditioned mini bus
- Complimentary Towels, snorkeling & Safety equipment
- BBQ onboard, with Chicken, Shrimps and Fish, Local Wines, Beer, & Soft Drinks
- All taxes, fees & handling charges
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
One of the most beautiful beaches on the island. Its distinct red coloration is caused by the rich in minerals and iron soil.
Stop to take some photos.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: White Beach, Akrotiri Greece
White Beach, which is only accessible by boat. A stop for swimming and snorkeling is highly recommended. No one can resist the crystal clear blue waters with the rich underwater environment and reefs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Lighthouse, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
Sail below the Indian Rocks near the caves and rock formations, characteristic to the Aegean landscape.
Stop At: Palea Kameni, Greece
Stop at the hot springs for a swim session at the sulfurous waters that offer a natural spa.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Santorini Volcano, 847 00 Greece
We sail towards the volcano and explain the volcano explosion.
Stop At: Nea Kameni, 84700 Greece
The northern cove of the volcano is ideal for swimming and snorkeling. Enjoy your own privacy away from crowded locations while our crew prepares on board a delicious meal consisted of a buffet/ snack menu with traditional dishes and Greek appetizers, accompanied by local white wine and beverages.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Vlychada, Vlychada, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Our experience will end at the southern Port of Vlychada.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in a Mini Bus, at least one hour prior to the start of the cruise.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, gender, expiry date and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Vegetarian options are available, please make your request upon booking
- Bring your own sunscreen, swimsuit, sunglasses and windbreaker
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.