Semi-private Rome by night: Piazza di Spagna and Navona, Trevi fountain, Pantheon
Enjoy a guided 2-hour walking tour to admire the highlights of Rome's historic center. An experienced guide will be your narrator as you visit the spectacular fountains, monuments and places of the Eternal City. Explore the Pantheon, the temple dedicated to all gods. Take a walk in the lively Piazza Navona, perhaps the most beautiful square in Rome, which houses 3 magnificent fountains, including the famous Fountain of 4 rivers by Bernini. Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain, the largest and most well-known fountain in Rome, to make sure you return to Rome one day. Discover the secrets that the fountain holds. Visit Piazza di Spagna and admire the magnificent views of Rome from the top of the steps.
per adult from
What's included :
- guided tour / walking tour
- guide in person who speaks your language
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza di Spagna, Rome Italy
with its famous irregular butterfly-shaped staircase, Piazza di Spagna is one of the places to visit when you're in Rome, it's a great example of the style of Baroque Rome.
Pass By: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
A trip to Rome is not complete without a visit to the Trevi Fountain. Trevi Fountain is known as one of the most breathtaking fountains in the world. But there's much more behind its beauty ...
Pass By: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
Even today, almost 2000 years after its construction, the suggestive Pantheon recalls the great architecture of the great Roman empire. When Michelangelo saw this wonderful structure he said it looked like the work of angels and not human beings.
Pass By: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
Piazza Navona is one of the oldest and most historic places. Its particular shape is due to the fact that it reproduces the shape and size of a stadium built by the emperor Domitian.
Departure Point :Piazza di Spagna, 23, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Piazza Navona, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- comfortable shoes are recommended
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.