Semi Private Tour | Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peters Basilica
Enjoy a small group of max.10 people with a tour guide dedicated to answering questions and enlightening everyone on the unique history behind this heritage site. A small group gives us the privilege of cutting long lines and having a fast-tracked journey through amazing museums, galleries and landmarks. This immensely catholic journey will be explained by our expert local guide. You will learn the history behind many places such as the beloved Sistine Chapel, the iconic Belvedere Courtyard, St.Peter's Basilica. Take the perfect picture in front of the Pigna Statue and discover the series of galleries in Raphael’s Rooms.
You will learn the secrets and legends that only locals know and will get a special look into this historical site.
Skip the line and enjoy this magical experience for 3 hours! Do you know where the special chimney used for the black and white smoke traditionally is? Your guide will tell you! Were Raphael and Michelangelo friends? Not exactly, let's discover it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip the line tickets to the Vatican Museums
- Licensed local tour guide
- Semi Private Tour (max 10 people group to ensure priority access)
- Raphael Rooms, Sistine Chapel, St. Peters Basilica (fast access)
- Hotel Pick-Up (if private tour option is selected)
- Headset cost (if needed)
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Vatican Museums: walk on one of the old private pope courtyards, the pinecone courtyard with a pinetree from the II aD. Have a look to the optagonal courtyard and admire the iconic Laocoon. Explore the Museo Pio Clementino and discover its roman and greek sculpture collection, walk on the amazing galleries such as the Gallery of the Maps, Gallery of the Tapestries, and Gallery of the Candelabra. Be surprised by the wonderful frescos made by Raphael for Julius II della Rovere at the beginning of the XVI century and get in to the mysterious life of the famous Pope Borgia. ar vaticano
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Sistine Chapel: We will go and see the famous works of Michelangelo, where he spent years to create this treasured master piece while standing upright on wooden scaffolds.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
St. Peters Basilica: Get fast access inside St, Peters Basilica (Not on Wednesdays) and admire the masterpieces of La Pieta, the statue of St. Peter, the Baldacchino, and so much more! We’ll see even famous Pope’s tombs such as John Paul II and John XXIII
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Caffè Vaticano, viale, Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers to ensure the direct access
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Only small bags are allowed
- Please note that on the day of your visit certain areas of the monument/attraction can be closed due to either religious events and national holidays
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.