Semi-Private Tour of Pompeii Ruins
The city of Pompeii, settled at the Volcano Vesuvius slopes, had been buried during the 79 BC Vulcanic eruption. Today, after more than 2000 years from that natural disaster, you can enter and walk around one of the oldest cities in the world. Your guide will lead you at the discovery of the highlights of the Greek-Roman settlement. Be ready to live a full-immersive experience into the ancient customs and traditions, all spiced up with “gossip” and stories of the main characters of the time. Among the main features, your will see the "Palestra" (gym), the theatres, the Temple of Isis, the Baths, the Forum, the House of Menander, the Lupanariae and more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professiona art historian speaking guide
- Assistance for the entire duration of the tour
- Skip the line admission ticket
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii may be a stark reminder of the destructive power of volcanoes, but it’s also a virtual photograph of daily life more than 2,000 years ago. From the grooves worn into the streets by passing carriages to the soaring temples in the Forum, from the humble food stalls to the villas decorated with frescoes and mosaics—there’s no site that offers a more engrossing experience of life in an ancient Roman city than Pompeii.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Asso Form Srl, Via Sacra, 19, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.