Semi-private Valparaiso And Viña Del Mar From The Montains To The Coast
We will cross Chile from east to west during this tour that will take us through the beautiful valleys of Curacavi and Casablanca until we reach the central coast. Initially we will visit the historic city of Valparaiso, touring its hills and appreciating the art found in all its corners and streets. After the lunch stop, we will visit the modern city of Viña del Mar, visiting its avenues, beaches and parks.
Transport in tourist vehicle with air conditioning, low effort activity, clothing and comfortable shoes, bring light jacket.
Lunch not included.
Days of operation: Monday to Sunday. Pick up: 09:00
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting in the Casablanca valley
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Departure from Santiago on Route 68 until you reach the Casablanca Valley, in which you will see in the distance the beautiful vineyards that have made it famous and the first stop where passengers can taste various wines of the region. Continue to Valparaiso to visit some of the neighborhoods declared World Heritage by Unesco, you will visit the front of La Sebastiana, one of the houses of the poet Pablo Neruda, viewpoint 21 de Mayo with panoramic views of the port and the hills and the Sotomayor square. After the lunch stop, we continue to Viña del Mar, also known as the City Garden, where we will visit the flower clock, the sailors beach and the Moai, an original sculpture of Easter Island. Back to the hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Santiago downtown, Providencia, Las Condes and Vitacura neighborhoods.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.