Semi private Vatican Museums, St. Peter’s & Papal Tombs with Raphael rooms Tour
Discover the Vatican on a semi-private tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica, and Papal Tombs in a small group tour. Skip the line to spend more time admiring the artistic masterpieces of the papal collection and explore one of the world’s most iconic churches. Learn from your guide about the rich significance of this incredible UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Admire the iconic art of Michelangelo, Raphael, Caravaggio, and other legendary artists
• Discover the beautiful St. Peter’s Basilica and the fascinating tombs beneath
• Enrich your knowledge with a semi-private guide in the language of your choice
• Beat the queues with skip-the-line access to all the key sites
per adult from
What's included :
- Fast track entry to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica and Papal Tombs
- Professional Guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point & Recharging station for your mobile devices
- Bathroom access
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Stanze di Raffaello
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Beat the queues and enter into one of the largest art galleries in the world with your semi-private guide at your side. Discover the 2000 years of art spanned in the papal collection, and compare the majestic ancient statues of the Pio Clementino rooms with the intricate Renaissance displays in the Gallery of the Tapestries. Listen as your guide captivates you with tales of artistic genius and highlights the most fascinating details for your group.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Stanze di Raffaello, Viale Vaticano, Vatican City Italy
A true highlight of the Vatican Museums, a visit to the Raphael Rooms is a not-to-be-missed opportunity. Discover the frescoes of the legendary Renaissance artist and see with your own eyes the talent of his work. Admire the result of Pope Julius II’s choice to commission Raphael to paint the Pope’s private apartments, as you listen to stories from the High Renaissance.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Sistine Chapel. The papal chapel’s holy significance is displayed in its outstanding artistic beauty, home to Michelangelo’s iconic ceiling and wall frescoes. Marvel at the intricate details and vivid colour of works that include ‘The Last Judgment’ and ‘The Creation of Adam’.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Enter into one of the most famous churches in the world and stand at the centre of the Catholic world. Feel the reverential atmosphere around you as you take in the astonishing beauty of this vast church. Admire the contributions of Bernini and Michelangelo as you appreciate the statues, mosaics, and artwork of the iconic Basilica.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Germanico, 8, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point.
- Luggage storage NOT available
- On rare occasions, St Peter’s Basilica, and/or the Papal Tombs close without notice. If this happens, you'll spend the full tour duration in the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel.
- We are sorry to inform you that this tour is NOT wheelchair accessible. Vatican Museums provide wheelchairs free of charge in the main lobby. You can easily pick one up after you enter, before starting your own independent visit. If you are looking for a guided tour with wheelchair access, we recommend booking our private tours so a guide can lead you through the alternate routes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.