Semi PVT tour - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel with Raphael rooms
Skip the line and discover the Vatican on a semi-private tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica with a maximum of 10 people per tour. Appreciate the UNESCO World Heritage Site’s artistic prowess and religious significance on this intimate, small-group experience.
• Learn more from your expert guide on this semi-private, skip-the-line tour
• Be awed by the grandeur of St. Peter’s Basilica
• Witness the beauty of Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel
• Marvel at art from the immense papal collection in the Vatican Museums
per adult from
What's included :
- Fat track entry to the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel
- Expert Guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Recharging station for your mobile devices & Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Stanze di Raffaello
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Discover the Vatican Museums, one of the largest art galleries in the world. Skip the long ticket lines outside and spend more time exploring the many art masterpieces inside. Enjoy a wide-range of art, from the Ancient statues of the Pio Clementino Museum, to the Renaissance cartography on display in the Gallery of Maps. Admire art by the likes of da Vinci, Caravaggio, and many other great artists.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Stanze di Raffaello, Viale Vaticano, Vatican City Italy
Visit the Raphael Rooms inside the Vatican Museums, home to many of Raphael’s celebrated frescoes. Admire the genius of his work as your guide highlights the intricacies of his work, such as the appearance of Michelangelo and da Vinci in ‘The School of Athens’. Appreciate the skill and beauty of one of the Renaissance’s greatest artists.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Discover the most famous room of the Vatican Museums: the Sistine Chapel. Praised around the world for Michelangelo’s iconic frescoes, marvel at the beauty of this holy space. Learn from your guide about the Chapel’s rich artistic and cultural significance, including its ongoing use as the site of papal elections.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Via Germanico, 8, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.