Semiprivate Pompeii Tour
Hi! This is Stefano and Anto! We are a couple of young guides and we are the FIRST and ONLY ONES doing SMALL GROUPS. We organize semiprivate groups to visit Pompeii in a 2-hours visit, it's a very detailed and personal experience.
We will be able to focus on many details and different aspects of the daily life in Pompeii, we will visit the private houses, the Forum, the public places, the roads and the shops! You can't find this kind of personalized customer service on tours from cruise companies or large tour operators. Be careful, many other sell it as small group and then it's 20 people. Many other made a fake profile but behind it there's an agency so your guide will not be underpayed and therefore he'll be bored and unhappy. An unsatisfied guide makes your tour terrible. That's why we work indipendent and happy!
Ticket entrances are not included in the price. Young people from 7 to 17 years old need to show their id card at the ticket office to get a free entrance.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Tickets are not included (15 euros adults, free under 18 showing id card or passport)
What's excluded :
- The listed price does tenot include a $X parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
We'll see the Forum, Via dell'Abbondanza, Private Houses, Roman Shops, Mosaics, Frescoes and much more!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Pompei Scavi - Villa Dei Misteri, 80045 Pompei, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the starting of the tour.
- Young people from 7 to 17 years old needs to show their id card at the ticket office to get a free entrance, otherwise they will buy their own ticket (15 euros for adults)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.