SempeRide Airport Shuttle, Group Charter, Limos, Buses, Wheelchair Accessible
SempeRide was established in 2013 with the main goal to provide the most professional, reliable, and competitively price ground transportation in the NYC and Tri-State area. The founder, Fredy Tello, a retired U.S. Marine and combat veteran applied the military ethos learned during his career to project a transportation company inspired by the high standards of the military. We specialize in private airport/seaport individual and group transfers. Our fully insured fleet consists of luxury sedans, mid and large SUVs, MB Sprinters, coach buses and wheelchair accessible vans. Our licensed chauffeurs are the best in the industry: very professional but yet personable, always ready to serve and satisfy all your needs. We are an all inclusive transportation provider very proud to serve both the disabled community, non-profits, and private clientele alike. Our motto is to Always stand by to provide you the most comfortable ride, Always on time.
per adult from
1 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Wait Time: FREE 30 minutes for domestic arrivals, 60 minutes for international arrivals and 10 minutes from elsewhere
- All taxes, fees, tolls and fuel surcharge
- Standard Gratuities, but you are welcome to extra tip your driver based on excellent service (optional)
- Complimentary curbside pickup
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Wait Time beyond 30 minutes for domestic arrivals, 60 minutes for international arrivals, and 10 minutes from scheduled pickup time.
- Driver Meet & Greet inside Terminal service
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- The listed price does not include: extra stops, meet & greet, parking, infant car seats, and wait time beyond allotted time
- Unlike the stoic ride sharing apps of today, we pride ourselves in providing personalized, top notch, friendly, reliable, on time, hassle free, and affordable private transportation. Give us a try and see for yourself why we stand above and beyond the competition. See below for some of our salient service characteristics and product line up:
• Private Transport in late model, luxury black vehicles.
• Flat Rates - No Surcharges, No extra fees. Same rate to any destination in Manhattan
• Airport or Sea Ports>Hotel Transfers (one way or round trip)
• Corporate & Group Travel - Hourly as Directed Rates available
• Tourist Travel Experts
• Non-Emergency Medical Transport
• Wheelchair Accessible Transport
• Confirmations and receipts sent via e-mail
• State of the art dispatch and flight tracking system
• Customer relationship management - Direct access to the Owner
• 24 hour online reservations and GPS Vehicle Tracking System
• Fully licensed and insured and in compliance with NYC Taxi & Limousine Commission (TLC) Regulations
• We accommodate persons with disabilities including service animals
Departure Point :
Directions: At Airports - Your driver will contact you (must provide working cell #) upon your flight arrival to introduce him/herself and coordinate complimentary curbside pickup. After going thru Customs or immigration controls (for international arrivals only) and after retrieving luggage, proceed to arrivals area and alert your driver of the passenger pickup area number or letter or level or door you are standing. Tip: Please provide other description such as color clothes you are wearing or luggage color or special markings to expedite curbside meeting. If optional Meet & Greet service is hired, your driver will be holding a sign with your name. Please meet driver inside terminal at baggage claim or outside international arrivals. At Hotels - Your driver will contact you upon arrival, please be ready at the hotel lobby or in front of hotel at your scheduled pickup time to avoid any wait time charges. At Seaport - Same process
PortsManhattan Cruise Terminal, 711 12th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USABrooklyn Cruise Terminal, Brooklyn, NY 11231, USACape Liberty Cruise Port, 4 Port Terminal Blvd, Bayonne, NJ 07002, USA
AirportsNewark Liberty Intl Airport, 3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114LaGuardia Airport, East Elmhurst, NY 11371Teterboro Airport, 111 Industrial Avenue, Teterboro, NJ 07608Westchester County Airport, 240 Airport Rd, White Plains, NY 10604Long Island MacArthur Airport, 100 Arrival Ave, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Jamaica, NY 11430
OtherGrand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, USA - Grand Central Terminal - 89 East 42nd Street, New York, NY - MetroNorth, NJ Transit & NYC Subway - check schedule for departure times and service availability
Return Detail :Manhattan, New York, NY, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A working Cell phone number must be provided at time of booking so our driver can contact you after you land to coordinate complimentary curbside pickup. Optional Meet & Greet service is also available upon request (extra charges apply)
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (not guaranteed)
- At time of booking, Arriving and departing Airline and flight # must be provided. Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of one person per booking is required. Max passenger capacity as follows: Sedan up to 3, Mid SUV up to 4, SUV up to 6
- Luggage maximum requirements are as follows: Sedan: 2 large and 1 carry on, Mid SUV: 4 large and 2 carry on, SUV: 6 large and 3 carry on, Sprinter: 14 large, Coach Bus: up to 56 large
- Please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. Luggage must be stowed in trunk only.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required (available upon request)
- Please note your booking time must match your flight scheduled arrival time. We will recommend a return pickup time from hotel or residence based on your scheduled flight departure time, weather and traffic conditions.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Following services are optional, additional surcharges apply: Extra Stops, Wait Time beyond allotted, Infant car seats, Inside Terminal Driver Meet & Greet, Parking. Optional services are payable direct to driver.
- Wait Time: we allow you 30 minutes free for domestic arrivals and 60 minutes for international arrivals, 10 minutes everywhere else. $1/min wait time charges apply thereafter and is payable direct to driver.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.