Semuc Champey, Copan, Quirigua and Rio Dulce Tour
Enjoy a 5-day tour of the most emblematic places in Guatemala. You will get to know Semuc Champey and its crystalline waters, the archaeological splendor of Copán, the imposing Mayan stelae of Quiriguá, and enjoy nature in Río Dulce !.
per adult from
What's included :
- 4x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- Transport Guatemala - Semuc Champey / Copán / Quiriguá / Río Dulce - Guatemala
- Lodging in *** Hotels, Casa Duranta, Plaza Copán, Catamarán.
- Park entrances and Tour
- Professional Guide
- Park entrance and tour
- Entry/Admission - Biotopo del Quetzal
- Entry/Admission - Semuc Champey
- Entry/Admission - Copan Ruinas
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park and Ruins of Quirigua
- Entry/Admission - Rio Dulce
- Entry/Admission - Castillo de San Felipe de Lara
What's excluded :
- Breakfast Day 1
- Lunch, Dinners, Beverages and Alcoholic drinks 5 days
Day 1: Guatemala City - Biotopo del Quetzal
Stop At: Biotopo del Quetzal, Hwy 14 Km 161 Salama, Baja Verapaz, Coban 16001 Guatemala
Monday This morning you will drive through the states of el Progreso, Baja Verapaz and Alta Verapaz to arrive at the Biotopo del Quetzal, which was created for the protection of the Quetzal, which is our national bird and is in danger of extinction.
Given its location and wooded area, the place presents varied fauna and flora in which you can find from hummingbirds to Oriols. Then you will continue to visit “Orquigonia” it is a private nature reserve where are dedicated to the conservation of orchis. In the afternoon proceed to coban for overnight accommodations.
Duration: 6 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Casa Duranta Hotel
Day 2: Semuc Champey
Stop At: Semuc Champey, Lanquin 16011 Guatemala
Tuesday: This day you will visit Semuc champey for a visit of this natural monument, wich consist of a natural 300 mt. limestone bridge, under which passes the Cahabon River. A top the bridge are seven stepped turquoise pools. In the afternoon return to Coban for overnight accommodations
Duration: 8 hours
• Breakfast: American Breakfast in Casa Duranta
Accommodation included: overnight in Casa Duranta Hotel.
Day 3: Copan, Quirigua and Río Dulce
Stop At: Copan Ruinas Honduras
Wednesday: you will drive to the border with Honduras. After Immigration formalities, you will drive to Copan, one of the fascinanting Mayan ruin sites. You will be allowed to explore and marvel at the beautiful stellae and majestic temples, including a complete ball court.
Duration: 6 hours
• Breakfast: American Breakfast
Accommodation included: Overnight in Hotel Plaza Copán
Day 4: Quirigua and Río Dulce
Stop At: Archaeological Park and Ruins of Quirigua, Quirigua Guatemala
Thursday After breakfast you will return to Guatemala territory to visit the archaeological site of Quirigua.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Ca13, Livingston, Rio Dulce 18002 Guatemala
In the afternoon proceed to Rio Dulce for overnight accommodations.
Duration: 4 hours
• Breakfast: American Breakfas in Plaza Copán Hotel
Accommodation included: Overnight in Catamarán Hotel
Day 5: Castillo de San Felipe - Guatemala City
Stop At: Castillo de San Felipe de Lara, Rio Dulce Guatemala
In the morning join the launch
Excursión to Livingston and the Castillo de San Felipe. After lunch,
Return to Guatemala City
Duration: 6 hours
• Breakfast: American Breakfast at Catamarán Hotel
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Barceló Guatemala City, 7A Avenida 15-45 Guatemala City, Cdad. de Guatemala 01009, Guatemala
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.