Sensational Scalloping Collective - Semi-Private 6 Passenger Vessel from Homosassa
Rich with scallops and teaming with wildlife, Citrus County is one of the last places in Florida you can collect scallops that are both fun to find and delicious to eat! Join us on our 6 passenger tour boats for our most exclusive scallop tour! As the oldest adventure outfitter in Homosassa, our experienced Captains and guides will ensure a fun and memorable adventure.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of equipment (mask and snorkel gear)
- USCG certified Captain
- Bottled water provided
- Saltwater Fishing License
What's excluded :
- Food and Beverages (unless otherwise specified)
- Towel and Swimsuit
- In Water Scallop Guide
- Scallop Cleaning
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: River Safaris And Gulf Charters, 10823 W Yulee Dr, Homosassa, FL 34448-3817
Start your adventure at this full service tour center featuring airboats, rental pontoons, manatee and scallop tours, a unique gift shop and a cafe.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Monkey Island, Homosassa, FL 34448, USA
The one and only monkey island is a must see in Homosassa. Three spider monkeys live on their island home on the Homosassa River, all tours go by the famous monkey island. Watch the monkey's swing through their playground as we pass by.
Pass By: Homosassa River, 10200 W Halls River Rd, Homosassa, FL 34448-3411
The Homosassa River is home to multiple animal species which you'll see as the tour winds through the twists and turns of the river on your way out to the scallop grounds.
Departure Point :River Safaris - Adventures on the Wild Side, 10823 W Yulee Dr, Homosassa, FL 34448, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in accordance with USCG weather recommendations. Please dress appropriately.
- Please bring a towel and a plastic bag to hold your belongings
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.