Sensory Experience Amarone Tasting in Lazise
Sensory journey through different types of Amarone, the prestigious wine of Valpolicella and one of the best known Italian wines in the world. Tasting indicated above all for enthusiasts and connoisseurs.
The visit will begin in the Roccolo park, where the small circular building dating back to the 1800s stands, once used by hunters to capture migratory birds. Here we will illustrate the characteristics of the estate, its history and the link with the other companies of the host family.
We will then continue in the vineyard with an explanation of organic cultivation techniques and grape varieties. Before the tasting, the winery tour will illustrate the different stages of winemaking and the ones used today compared to the tools of the past.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Cured meats, seasonal cheese and olive oil of own production
- Winery and Park Tour
- Location and vineyards tour
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wines for tasting: see on description
What's excluded :
- Visit to Roccolo, the vineyards and the park of the Estate, visit to the winery and tell the story of the family and production methods, the Organic method and care for the environment.
Wines for tasting:
- Amarone classico docg 2015 "Giuseppe Campagnola"
- Classic Amarone DOCG Riserva 2014-2015 "Caterina Zardini"
- Amarone docg Riserva limited edition 2013 "Tenuta di Missoj"
Cheese aged 18 months
Typical Soppressa of own production
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil "Roccolo del Lago"
Grappa di Amarone aged 24 months "Giuseppe Campagnola"
* For an exclusive tasting, possibility to use the "Magma" room with a small surcharge on the cost of the tasting (maximum 15 people)
* Possibility to have lunch / dinner in the cellar (with advance notice)
* Free recharge for guest e-bikes
• Cured meats of own production
• Seasoned cheese of own production
• Garda Olive Oil of own production
• Giant Olives of own production
Departure Point :Roccolo del Lago, Località Saline, 9, 37017 Saline VR, Italy
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.