Sensory Guided Coffee Experience
How conscious is your choice in coffee? Great place to start your understanding of where flavors originate. This unique experience will improve your enjoyment and appreciation of coffee.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Several fresh roasted Single Origin coffee from different continents, water, you will be envolved in sommelier game
What's excluded :
- Interactive, fun and informative sensory guided experience that expands your coffee consciousness! You will have the opportunity to perform a sensorial session where you'll be surprised to realize just how many aromas there are in coffee, like with the world's best wines. You will learn a language of coffee, expand odor awareness, taste varieties of fresh roasted Single Origins from all around the world and will be entertained by experimental coffee.
This unique session will help you to build your own palate, perceive coffee from a different perspective, achieve a deeper appreciation and enjoyment as well as making a better choice
next time you visit your local coffee shop.
No experience needed only your interest in coffee.
• 4 single origins fresh roasted specialty coffees
Departure Point :Jorge Luis Borges 1660, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.