Sentiments of the Sahara, 4 days and 3 nights in the desert of M'Hamid
You will return from this journey filled with a persistent inner peace allowing you to change what does not work for you in your daily life to stay in touch with Happiness at every moment of your life.
The superb team of nomads who will accompany you, install our bivouac for the night, treat us with delicious meals, show us the bread making in the sand and their different customs.
These people filled with wisdom will also be an invitation to a different perception of life ...
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - 5 days
- Breakfast - 5 days
- Dinner - 4 nights
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Restroom on board
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Atmospher Erg Chigaga
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
On a camel, spend three nights camping under the crystalline desert sky, the dramatic scenery of the desert covered with a dreamy blanket of stars.
From M'Hamid to Sidi Naji
Meeting point at 8:00 am at M'Hamid. The end of the village We begin our Camel Trek to explore and discover the most beautiful parts of the great desert. Our trip brings us back to the big dunes of Ezzahar. After about 3 hours of clearance, we take advantage of our lunch break under a shaded tree at RASS NKHAL, a haven that embodies ecotourism, followed by a cup of tea to refresh our body and prepare us for the next activity.
After another 3 hours of trekking, we set up camp at Sidi Naji (a sanctuary of the nomadic tribe). Overnight half board Mobile Camp, Sidi Naji.
Sidi Naji to Ezzahar
This morning, we take our luggage and cross the magic desert of the Sahara. We cross a large part of the desert area (about 3 hours of walking and riding a camel). Lunch will be taken in the middle of the desert. Refreshed and strengthened, we continue to explore and appreciate the superb and unusual sites. After another 3 hours of walking, we set up camp in a beautiful area of dunes called Ezzahar. Night with half board at Mobile Bivouac Camp, Erg-Ezzahar.
Erg-Ezzahar - Erg Es-Smar- Oued Naam
After sunrise and our breakfast, we continue our hike for about 3 hours with our pet (camel) to the dunes of Es-Smar. Lunch will be taken in the shade of a large Tamarisk tree, next to the ruins of this old village, after the departure of lunch towards Oued Naam the hike will last 2 and a half hours, mobile camp and overnight.
Our journey continues for another 2 hours approximately. until we reach Oued Naam where we will set up camp. Enjoy the sunset and experience a different world of calm and tranquility. Overnight half board at Mobile Bivouac Camp, Oued Naam.
Day 4: Oued Naam - Mhamid
After breakfast, we pack and start our way to the village of Mhamid. It will take us about 3 hours by camel or trekking until we reach our lunch place. Enjoy a light lunch prepared by your guide, followed by a cup of mint tea. After a short nap, we will continue to climb through the incredible desert landscape towards the Mhamid, which we will reach in the evening around 6:00 p.m. Continue your trip or extend your stay for another night at M'Hamid.
Duration: 4 days
Location: Atmospher Erg Chigaga, M'Hamid El Ghizlane, M'Hamid Morocco
Departure Point :1: Atmospher Erg Chigaga, Atmosphere Erg Chigaga, M'Hamid El Ghizlane 47402, Morocco
2: Adventures Desert, Douar Aarib، Mhamid 47402, Morocco
3: Bivouac Cheri Beri, La Porte Du Desert De Mhamid, M'Hamid El Ghizlane 47402, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Your accommodation in MhamidAirports
- Zagora Airport, Zagora, Morocco
- مطار ورزازات, Ouarzazate 45000, Morocco
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.