Seoraksan Daecheongbong(1,708m) Peak Hiking [1-Day Tour From Seoul]
This tour brings you to the peak of Seoraksan called 'Daecheongbong(1,708m, 3rd highest Mt in South Korea)', one of the most visited peaks in Korea and the dramatic landscapes of the Seorak range.
• Tourist will be picked up and sent at a hotel in Seoul or nearby Seoul
• Whole day trekking in Seoraksan National Park with an Professional Korean Mountaineer
• Can be chosen long or short(Easy or Hard) trekking course
• Can eat Fresh Seafood or other Korean Cuisine after the Hike following customer's choice
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Brunch(Cooking Instant Noodle or Lunch Box)
- Vehicle Service(Bus or Van)
- Fluent English-speaking Mountain expert
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal Food and Water
Our Mt expert will pick you up and take you to the bus terminal to go mountain Seorak starting point.
And We will Hike to the Peak of Seoraksan called Daecheongbong and eat breakfast at a mountain shelter.
Hiker can choose whether going down, one is Ridge course called Dinosaur ridge other one is Valley course called Cheonbudong valley.
It will take about 10hours hiking, 4 hours to go up for 6 hours to go down.
Hikers can see most beautiful mountain in South Korea during trekking and can enjoy the scenery of the mountains that show different views according to the seasons.
Depending on the climbers' own fitness, can follow the world's most beautiful ridge, Dinosaur Ridge, or descend into the most beautiful valley in the world, Cheongbodong Valley.
• Seoraksan National Park, Sokcho, Gangwon-do South Korea
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all Hikers from Hotel, Motel and any BnB in Seoul.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Wear comfortable clothes and hiking shoes. Prepare Wet and Warm Gears
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.