Seoul Afternoon Tour Including Changdeokgung Palace and Namdaemun Market
Enjoy this afternoon tour of Seoul, which will introduce you to Changdeokgung Palace, Insadong Alley, Namsangol Hanok Village, Sungnyemun Gate, and Namdaemun Market.
Changdeokgung Palace is famous and popular for its majestic architecture and featured in many Korean dramas and movies. Not only tourists but also local Koreans love to visit this palace.
Insadong is famous for the traditional mood. Take looks of stores selling traditional or old things. Also, there are charming shops in Ssamji-gil and great place to take pictures.
At the Namsangol Hanok Village, take a walk surrounded by Hanok, Korean traditional houses.
Sungnyemun Gate, also known as Namdaemun is another spot where we call 'symbol' of Seoul. You may see this place in many pictures or videos of Seoul.
Namdaemun Market is the largest market in Seoul. Many Korean says "They have everything except nothing" as a joke. But they have many products.
This tour concludes at Seoul City Hall subway station or Myeongdong.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup in downtown Seoul only
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Changdeokgung Palace
- Entry/Admission - Namsangol Hanok Village
What's excluded :
- Lunch, drinks
- Hotel Drop off (Dismiss at Myeongdong)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Changdeokgung Palace, 99, Yulgok-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03072 South Korea
Changdeokgung Palace served as the main place of many Joseon kings and it’s the best-preserved palace among the five royal Joseon Palaces. This palace was listed as UNESCO world heritage site in 1997.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Namdaemun Market, 21, Namdaemunsijang 4-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul 04529 South Korea
Namdaemun Market is the largest open-air traditional market in Korea. You can browse a variety of goods at the market.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Insadong, Insa-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
To experience the traditional culture of Korea while remaining the heart of the city, Insadong is the right place to visit. With art galleries, traditional craft stores, antique art dealers, traditional tea houses, you can experience traditional aspect of Korea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Namsangol Hanok Village, 28, Toegye-ro 34-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul 04626 South Korea
Namsangol Hanok Village located in north side of Namsan Mountain in the center of the capital. This village has five restored traditional Korean houses, a pavilion, and traditional garden. Upon entering from the front gate, visitors will get a taste of the traditional life while escaping from the bustling city life of modern times.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sungnyemun Gate, 40, Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul 04528 South Korea
Sungnyemun Gate, also known as Namdaemun Gate, is Korea’s National Treasure No. 1.
Sungnyemun Gate is the largest castle gate stone structure. Also, there’s a column on top of a platform, raising the roof, distinguishing the upper stories and lower stories of the building. Passageways for traffic are located at the east and west ends of the gate. Different from the other gates, Sungnyemun Gate’s tablet has its name written vertically.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels located in central/downtown Seoul. If your hotel is not listed, please let us know your hotel's name and address. If you staying at the guesthouse, Airbnb or hotels located in a narrow alley, we may pick you up at the nearest subway station.Return: Drop-off at Myeongdong
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Hotel pickup is only available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your hotel/guesthouse is behind alleys, our English guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or nearest subway station.
- On Mondays Namsangol Hanok is closed. Instead you will go to Bukchon Hanok Village
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.