Seoul by Night with fantastic view
See the sights in the evening on this 5.5-hour tour that includes hotel pickup, along with a guide. Move to Hangang and take a cruise. See many sights at night as you take a river cruise along with the Han River at sunset and enjoy the view of the evening colors of the N Seoul Tower.
Tour concludes at City Hall station or Myeongdong.
Please note that we do not go to N Seoul Tower Observatory on Friday, Saturday and day before Korea's national holiday.
No Shopping center guaranteed.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup within Seoul downtown city limits
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Cruise Ticket
- Entry/Admission - N Seoul Tower
- Entry/Admission - Yeouido Hangang Park
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off (Dismiss at City Hall station or Myeongdong)
- Drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Namsan Park, 100-177 Hoehyeon-dong 1-ga, Jung-gu Yongsan-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul South Korea
Stop At: N Seoul Tower, 105, Namsangongwon-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 04340 South Korea
The night view from the N Seoul Tower Observatory is fascinating. Please enjoy the breathtaking view from here.
(Except on Friday, Saturday and the day before national holiday in Korea)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Yeouido Hangang Park, 330, Yeouidong-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul 07337 South Korea
You will take Hangang River Cruise runs from Yeouido to the Banpo Bridge and back. The Hangang River is a symbol of Seoul and runs through the capital from east to west with an average depth of 2.5m and width of 175m.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :Seoul, South Korea
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from hotels in central/downtown Seoul. If your hotel/guest house is located behind alleys, we will pick you up at the nearest central hotel or subway station.Return: Drop-off at Myeongdong
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Myeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note: In case of inclement weather, the cruise may be cancelled. The cruise will be replaced by a visit to the Aqua Planet 63 instead
- All travelers must bring a passport to board the Han River Cruise
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- On Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays you may partake in a fireworks event cruise for an extra fee to be paid to the tour operator
- Itinerary can be subject to change
- Hotel pickup is only available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your hotel/guesthouse is behind alleys, our English guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or nearest subway station.
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- On Fridays, Saturdays and day before national holiday in Korea, we do not go up to N Seoul Tower Observatory
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.