Seoul City Sightseeing Tour Including Gyeongbokgung Palace, N Seoul Tower, and Namsangol Hanok Village
Get an excellent overview of Seoul on this full-day sightseeing tour of the city's top attractions. With a guide, you'll visit Jogyesa Temple, Gyeongbokgung Palace, the National Folk Museum, N Seoul Tower and Namsangol Hanok Village; watch the changing of the guard at Gwanghwamun Gate; and drive by the Blue House (Cheongwadae). Enjoy a Korean lunch in Insadong, and stop at a ginseng center and amethyst factory. You'll gain an understanding of Korea’s culture and history as you explore the highlights of this bustling capital city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission Fee
- Entry/Admission - Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Entry/Admission - National Folk Museum of Korea
- Entry/Admission - N Seoul Tower
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jogyesa Temple, 45 Gyeonji-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul 110-170 South Korea
After morning pickup from your hotel, travel by comfortable coach to your first stop of the day, Jogyesa Temple, the chief Buddhist temple in Korea and a calm sanctuary from the busy streets of Seoul.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: The Blue House (Cheong Wa Dae), 1 Cheongwadae-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 110-820 South Korea
Next, drive by the Blue House (Cheongwadae), home to the South Korean president. Located at the foot of Mt Bugaksan, the presidential complex exemplifies traditional Korean architecture.
Stop At: Gyeongbokgung Palace, 161 Sajik-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
Continue to Gyeongbokgung Palace, the primary residence of the royal family during the Joseon Dynasty. Constructed in the 14th century and the largest of the Five Grand Palaces, Gyeongbokgung is considered the most beautiful palace in Seoul. Walk around the compound with your guide to see traditional Joseon architecture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: National Folk Museum of Korea, 37 Samcheong-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03045 South Korea
Within the compound, visit the National Folk Museum to learn about how people have lived in Korea from ancient times to today. Your guide shows you displays that demonstrate daily life for members of the aristocracy and ordinary citizens, including traditional farming and hunting techniques, weaving, cooking and other tasks.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gwanghwamun Gate, 161 Sajik-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03045 South Korea
Keep your camera handy for the changing of the guard ceremony at Gwanghwamun Gate.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Insadong, Insa-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
Stop at the ginseng center to learn about the reputed medicinal uses of the sought-after plant, and then take a break for lunch in Insadong, a neighborhood known for its traditional tea houses and antique galleries. Relax over a nutritious plate of bibimbap (rice with vegetables and meat) or bulgogi (grilled marinated beef) at a restaurant, and then enjoy some time to shop for authentic Korean souvenirs at the array of small stores.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Namsangol Hanok Village, 28, Toegye-ro 34-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul 04626 South Korea
Then visit Namsangol Hanok Village, where your guide leads you on a walk around this model village that features five hanok (traditional Korean homes) from the Joseon Dynasty. The restored houses illustrate various social classes, from peasants to royalty. You can also admire the site's traditional Korean-style garden with an elegant pavilion and stream.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: N Seoul Tower, 105, Namsangongwon-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 04340 South Korea
After lunch, head over to N Seoul Tower, which stands on Mt Namsan in central Seoul, and take the elevator up to the observation deck to enjoy panoramic views over the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Seoul, South Korea
Traveler pickup is offered
If you cannot find your hotel on our list, please let us know the hotel/accomodation name (withaddress). Then, we will arrnage the meeting place for you
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; it is recommended that you wear good walking shoes
- Please note: On Tuesdays, Gyeongbokgung Palace, the National Folk Museum and Namsangol Hanok Village may be closed; if this is the case, you will visit Deoksu Palace, the History Museum and Myeongdong instead
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour Schedule can be changed because of local circumstance or weather.
- 2 of the shopping centers are included (Ginseng Center, Duty Free Shop)
- Tuesdays : Gyeongbok Palace is closed so, we will visit to Deoksu Palace
- Mondays : Namsan Hanok Village is closed so, we will visit to Bukchon Hangok Village
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.