Seoul Combo: Cultural Heritage Tour with Kimchi Making and Traditional Dress Wearing
Explore Korea’s cultural heritage on this full-day combo tour of Seoul. In the morning, your sightseeing coach takes you and a knowledgeable guide to notable landmarks such as Jogyesa Temple, Gyeongbokgung Palace and the National Folk Museum. After lunch, experience the art of wearing ‘hanbok,’ traditional Korean clothing. You’re taught formal greeting etiquette and fun folk games along with how to make kimchi, a cabbage dish that accompanies every meal. Hotel pickup and drop-off, with stops at an amethyst factory and ginseng center, are included.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Entry/Admission - VIP TRAVEL
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jogyesa Temple, 45 Gyeonji-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul 110-170 South Korea
Built in 1395, Gyeongbok Palace is also commonly referred to as the “Northern Palace” because it is located more toward the north, compared to the neighboring palaces of Changdeok (Eastern Palace) and Gyeonghee (Western Palace). Gyeongbok Palace is arguably the most beautiful and remains the grandest of all the five palaces.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gyeongbokgung Palace, 161 Sajik-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
Built in 1395, Gyeongbok Palace is also commonly referred to as the “Northern Palace” because it is located more toward the north, compared to the neighboring palaces of Changdeok (Eastern Palace) and Gyeonghee (Western Palace). Gyeongbok Palace is arguably the most beautiful and remains the grandest of all the five palaces. (But, Deoksu Palace on Tuesday only)
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: The Blue House (Cheong Wa Dae), 1 Cheongwadae-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 110-820 South Korea
The symbol of Cheongwadae (known to westerners as the Blue House or the presidential residence), is the blue tiles.
The blue tiles and the smooth roof are in beautiful harmony with Mt. Bugaksan behind it.
Stop At: Cheongwadae Sarangchae, 152 Hyoja-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul 110-033 South Korea
Cheongwadae Sarangchae is a history center that gives visitors a chance to follow in the footsteps of presidents of Korea and gain insight into the history of Seoul. It encompasses the past, present and even the future of Seoul as well as the entire nation.
(Closed Every Monday)
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: 청하고려인삼, 280 Jahamun-ro, Buam-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: VIP TRAVEL, 101 - #3702, Lotte Castle President, 109 마포대로 아현동 마포구 서울특별시 South Korea
Hanbok is the traditional Korean dress. It is often characterized by vibrant colors and simple lines without pockets.
Kimchi is any one of numerous traditional Korean pickled dishes made of vegetables with varied seasonings.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Seoul, South Korea
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service is available from the Hotels or the Main Subway Stations within Seoul area.Depends on hotel location. We will let you know the pick up time after we receive your hotel name and address.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are putting the best effort to prevent The Corona-19 for our customer's safeies and concerns. - Disinfecting & Sterilizing frequently. - Attach the Corona-19 Prevention guidelines on the transportation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.