Seoul Fortress(Wall) Trekking [Inwangsan, Bugaksan, Naksan Park, N-Seoul Tower]
The fortress(wall), which follows the ridges of Bugaksan, Naksan, Namsan and Inwangsan, the four main mountains surrounding the center of Seoul, has been constantly managed since its initial construction in 1396. The fortress measures between 5 and 8m high and is 18.6km long and it bears witness to the role played by a city wall in the life of a capital city of Joseon Dynasty, still sustained in modern day Seoul.
• We will enjoy a day tour of hiking and light walking, along the fortress which is the most beautiful spot of Seoul city
• Tourist will be able to listen not only about a Joseon dynasty history, culture and religion but also can hear about modern history, politic and societies along the walking on a fortress by knowledgeable guide
• At the middle of the travel, we will have a lunch with full of traditional Korean flavors
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driving guide(mountain expert)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Free Photo Service
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal snack and water
This program is a Trekking Tour on an old fortress course of around original Seoul area to know and enjoy Seoul more.
We start to hike from 'Mt. Inwangsan' on the "West side" of original Seoul as the starting point of this tour and continually trek to 'Mt. Bugaksan' which is located in "North side" just behind of the president house called Blue House. Tourist can enjoy these mountain ridges which is lined with long Fortress to protect old(Original) Seoul.
And We are going to eat authentic Korean food for lunch after the hiking of 'Inwangsan' and 'Bugaksan'.
After the Lunch, We are heading to 'Naksan Park' which is located in "East side" of original Seoul area and walking around the fortress area which has full of feeling in real Seoul.
And we will move to 'Mt. Namsan' which is famous as N-Tower which can get best view of Seoul.
Nowadays This place is very famous for its observatory, but also it was very important place for the fortress that protects the "southern part" of Seoul city long time ago.
• Inwangsan Mountain, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
• Bugaksan Seoul Fortress, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
• Samcheong Park, 33, Sambong-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03153 South Korea
• Naksan Park, 2-10, San, Dongsung-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
• Namsan Park, 100-177 Hoehyeon-dong 1-ga, Jung-gu Yongsan-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul South Korea
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all Tourist from any hotel in Seoul and near Seoul
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children(over 8years) must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes recommended
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.