Seoul Hop-On Hop-Off Gangnam Course
Get a great introduction to Seoul's most popular attractions and shopping venues with a hop-on hop-off bus tour. With your flexible 1-day city sightseeing pass, explore the areas that most interest you and hop on and off as often as you like. Learn about the history of Seoul and get directions to traditional palaces and cultural heritage sites through the special international voice guidance system available on each seat in four languages including English, Korean, Chinese and Japanese.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Audio guide in English, Korean, Chinese and Japanese
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to any sites or museums
- Food and drinks
- Explore the attraction-filled streets of Seoul with a flexible, fun and informative city sightseeing tour. Head to the Seoul City Tour ticket box office to redeem your pass, then make your way to the designated start point of your chosen itinerary. Take a seat on the comfortable single decker bus to take in the views while passing sites. Hop off at one of over 20 stops to explore an area by foot, then hop back on the next scheduled bus that passes along the route. Your onboard in-seat audio guide will provide prerecorded commentary in four different languages as you cruise through Seoul's neighborhoods getting you close to noteworthy traditional palaces and cultural sites.
The Around Gangnam tour course has a total of 21 stops which include:
Gangnam Station (Transfer Station)
Ritz-Carlton Seoul Hotel/Novotel Hotel
Seolleung/Jeongneung Royal Tomb/Ramada Renaissance Hotel
Bongeunsa Temple/Lotte Duty Free/Casino
Lotte World Theme Park & Hotel
Lotte World Premium Tower/123Building
Seoul Jamsil Stadium/Sports Complex
Korean Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO)/Samsung Station
Korean Wave Star Street (K-Star Road)/Cheongdam-dong Fashion Street
Apgujeong Rodeo Street
Gangnam Tourist Information Center/Hyundai Department Store
Shinsegae Department Store
Express Bus Terminal/Seorae Village
Court/Gyo-dae Station/Seoul Nat'l University of Education Station
Each circuit interval is approximately 45 minutes and the last bus of the day departs at 4:45pm and concludes at Gangnam Station.
Departure Point :• In front of Megabox at Gangnam Station • Subway Line No. 2 to Gangnam Station (Exit #11) 200m away from exit (In front of Megabox at Gangnam Station) • Voucher must be redeemed for ticket at this location.
Departure Time :10:10 AM
Return Detail :Last bus of day concludes at Gangnam Station
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- 1-day pass is valid only for same day use upon activation
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.