Seoul Palace Morning Tour
Half Day Seoul City Tour. Only 3 hours for tour, but we will visit the most top attraction Gyeongbok Palace, National Folk Museum, Blue House, Jogyesa Buddhist Temple with the knowledgeable tour guide and comfortable transportation. Enjoy your morning in Korea with Seoul City Tour!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Entry/Admission - National Folk Museum of Korea
What's excluded :
- Infant meals
- Hotel drop-off (Drop off at City Hall, Seoul)
- After pick up at your Seoul hotel in the morning, we will visit to the Jogyesa Buddhist Temple which is the center of Zen Buddhism in Korea. The first thing you will see at the temple are the locust trees and baeksong trees in front of the Daeungjeon (main building of Jogesa Temple). Those trees are about 500 years old and the Baeksong tree is designated as a Natural Monument. And you can see the Daeungjeon Building which was built in 1938. It is particularly beautiful with all the different colors painted on it, and inside the building is the statue of Seokgamoni. In front of the Daeungjeon building, you can also see a seven-storey stone pagoda containing Jinsinsari.
After the Jogyesa Temple, we will visit the Blue House which is the president residence. Since it's the security area, we cannot stop in front Blue House. So, we will see the Blue House on the way to Gyeongbok Palace at the transportation (pass by).
After passing the Blue House, we will be at the Gyeongbok Palace which was served as main palace during Joseon Dynasty. It's the most famous and historical sights to visit when the people visit to Korea. It has so many buildings and we will look around Geunjeongjeon (main throne hall of Gyeongbok Palace), Sajeongjeon (King's office), Gangnyeongjeon (King's living quarters), Gyotaejeon (Queen's living quarters) and Gyeonghoeru where the king threw formal banquets for foreign envoys. And then, we will go to the Korean National Folk Museum which is part of Gyeongbok Palce. It represents daily lie and culture of Korea, also provides educational and cultural opportunities to better understand and experience the traditional Korean lifestyle.
Then, we will go back to the Gwanghwamun Gate which is the South gate of Gyeongbok Palace. And will see the changing of the Royal Ceremony.
And the tour will end back in Seul at City Hall after a stop at a ginseng center.
City hall is closed with many other tour attraction. So, after the tour you can have your own schedule easily.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide hotel pick up only in Seoul area. If you put your hotel information, the tour operator will give the pick up time with exact meeting time. You MUST get the meeting time from the tour operator
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.