Seoul Private 4 Hour Tour with A Korean Buddy
★ Enjoy 4 hours with just your Korean Buddy and you !
★ You can discuss with your Buddy where to go in Seoul !
★ Be like a local & use transportation if you want!
A consulting service for a most satisfying trip to Seoul
• Plan your own four hour tour and have a Korean guide who speaks English guide you!
• You and your friends will get to see places that suit your interests the best
• Your Korean buddy will provide a consulting service, such as helping you find the most famous shopping items and the best restaurants
• Your guide will meet you at the hotel or at the starting point of your tour and drop you off at your hotel safely afterwards (In Seoul)
• This is the ideal tour for groups who don't have a lot of free time in Seoul to spare!
• Operating Hours : 8:00am - 9:00pm
• Overtime Charge : An extra charge of KRW 15,000 per person per hour (group of 2-3) / KRW 10,000 per person per hour (group of 4 or more) is requested for any service out of operating hours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English Guide
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cosmo. Jin Tour - Day Tours, Seoul South Korea
So you've planned to travel to South Korea and your heart is already racing, ready to go sightseeing. Have you ever found yourself missing a must-see location in Seoul, but were unable to go because of a scheduling conflict? KoreanBuddy is a great consulting service that makes your trip to Seoul the best possible one. It'll show you the finest shopping destinations, help you get discounts and great deals, leads you the best restaurants in Seoul and so much more. You can create your own DIY tour where you get to select where you want to go, and plan your tour routes with your guide. You can easily head to the most famous shopping destinations in Seoul, the newest fashion capital of Asia, scope out the best places to live in during your stay, learn how to get into the best restaurants, and even learn how to navigate transportation in the city! You'll learn how to get on the high-speed bus when you want to go around Seoul or see the suburbs, and ultimately all these great tips will have already saved you 200,000 won as opposed to a regimented regular tour. You'll be able to find a satisfying combination of stops and destinations for your own custom tour with the help of the best tour guides, especially if you don't have long to explore in South Korea.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- - If the activity periods of time includes 12:00pm-1:00pm or 7:00pm-8:00pm, you need to pay KRW10,000 on-site to your guide for the meal fee
- The Korean Buddy is strictly for sightseeing purposes only. However, if you wish to use the buddy for any activities involving business, medical or professional translation / interpretation, extra cost will apply from KRW 100,000. Please contact the local tour provider for more details.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travel information form to fill in
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.