Seoul Tasting Tour in the heart of the City (Cityhall & Jeongdong Area)
This is the very unique cultural walking food tour designed by a food professional 'Veronica Kang' who is a famous food critic and an educator of Korean food culture in Korea. Through the tour, you can enjoy the time travel experience to taste the past and present of Korea, on what is left of an ancient backstreet known as 'PiMatGol'. This tour also includes the Jeongdong neighborhood called Street of Embassies and Deoksu Palace near to Cityhall & Gwanghwamun.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Beef stock soup called Gukbap, Buckwheat Noodle, Sandwiches with coffee and Best macaroon in the city as a dessert.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - This tour does not have Alcoholic Beverages.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Seoul City Hall, 31 Taepyeongno 1-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul South Korea
Cityhall square is the heart of the Seoul City can see around the downtown atmosphere in this metropolitan city.
Stop At: K-Style Hub, 40, Cheonggyecheon-ro, Jung-gu 2F~5F, Seoul 04521 South Korea
You can see the indoor exhibition area and experience place are for Hansik, which means Korean Food. On the exhibition floor, you can see 24 agricultural seasons in Korea's calendar would know about what people eat for compulsory. And you can also see all the ingredients that Korean people can use. Ceramic Jar section is displayed in was an exhibit in 2013, Milan Expo to make understand what fermentations of the main characteristics of Korean Food. On the 4th floor, which is the experience center, you can enjoy lots of Korean food through cooking class and have a snacks from the shops.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gwanghwamun Square, 172, Sejong-daero, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03154 South Korea
Symbol of Democracy of Korea near around Gyeongbok Place and US Embassy in Seoul
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: 구 러시아공사관, 15-1 Jeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Jeongdong is Diplomat Street in the late Joseon Dynasty. You can see the partial building still remain destroyed from Korea War. You can hear the special story with Gojong, Korea's last king and Russian lady Sontak, a diplomat from the Joseon Dynasty.
Pass By: Chungdong Church, 32-2, Chung-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul 100-120 South Korea
Chungdong Church is the 1st church operated by American Priest named Apenzellar. He is the close friend of the last king Gojong and you can hear the special story of 3 people of Chungdong Club with the last government of the Joseon Dynasty.
Pass By: Deoksugung, 99 Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul 04519 South Korea
This is the palace of the last king of the Joseon Dynasty lived. Gojong moved here from Gyeonbok palace and try to have independent government from all the odds from the power from the other country. You can hear the story of the last era of the Joseon Dynasty in Korean Penninsula.
Departure Point :City Hall Station Exit 5, 5-8 Jeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :2/18/2020 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- It's a walking tour. Someone who has leg problems should with wheel chair and accompany with someone helping them.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.