Seoul Tower walking tour
Walking tour with friendly tour guide.
Since the tour doesn't include any transportation, please wear the easy shoes.
No rush, No shopping center.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Friendly Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Admission Fee
- Entry/Admission - N Seoul Tower
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Seoul, Seoul
Meeting with your friendly tour guide at Seoul Station Exit no 10
Stop At: N Seoul Tower, 105, Namsangongwon-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 04340 South Korea
Namsan Seoul Tower was built in 1969 as Korea’s first integrated transmission tower beaming television and radio broadcasts across the capital. Since opening to the public in 1980, it has become a much-loved Seoul landmark. The tower’s main attractionsincludemulti-coloreddigital art projected onto the tower at night, a digital observatory, a roof terrace and several restaurants. Namsan Seoul Tower’s mountain surroundings on Namsan Mountain have made it a popular place to unwind for locals andtouristsalike.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Namsan Park, 100-177 Hoehyeon-dong 1-ga, Jung-gu Yongsan-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul South Korea
Head to Namsan Tower with hiking Namsan Park
Stop At: An Jung-geun Memorial Hall, 91, Sowol-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul 04636 South Korea
The An Jung-geun Memorial Hall was established to memorialize the Korean patriot An Jung-geun. An fought for Korean independence from Japan and was ultimately executed by Japanese authorities for assassinating Ito Hirobumi in 1909. Ito was a major force behind the Japanese annexation of Korea. The memorial hall is composed of 12 exhibition halls and galleries, an auditorium, a reference library, and a rest area. In addition to exhibition information about An's life and some of his calligraphy, the memorial hall also hosts the An Jung-guen Academny and other events each year. Events include visits to historic sites abroad that were important to independence movements and calligraphy contests. Admission to the An Jung-geun Memorial Hall is free.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Myeong-dong, Myeong-dong, Seoul
After a morning walking tour, you will be dropped back off at Myeongdong.
Departure Point :Seoul Station Exit 10, 597 Hoehyeon-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Myeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.