Seoulland Theme Park & Seoul Grand Park Zoo Discount Ticket
Unlike other theme parks packed with attractions at every corner, Seoul Land has a lot of space offering you the perfect getaway with a mixture of fun and relaxing time at the park.
It's located near so many other attractions such as Seoul Land Zoo, national art museum, national Gwachon Science Hall, and horse racing courses. It's also very accessible by subway, only 30 minutes from Myeongdong or Dongdaemun on Subway Line 4.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (Summer Season)
- Snow Sled (Winter Season)
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Coin-operated rides, Special exhibitions
- Elephant train fee (Transportation around the park)
- Visit: Seoul Land, 181 Gwangmyeong-ro, Gwacheon, Gyeonggi-do South Korea
Seoulland is Korea’s first theme park, with a beautiful scenery surrounded by Cheonggyesan Mountain. With more that 50 rides and other seasonal attractions, Seoulland offers thrill for people of all ages. Luna Land and Jurassic Land is not to be missed.
The pride of Seoulland is its wide selection of seasonal festivals and the unique Laser Show held during the evening. Seoul Grand Park is situated on a very large field and holds various festivals for each season of the year. The Tulip Festival is held from April to May; the Starlight Rose Festival from July to August; the Chrysanthemum Festival from September to October; and the Snow Light Festival from December to February.
Seoulland is a popular destination as it also has many attrations nearby such as the Seoul Grand Park, Forest Bath Resort, National Modern Art Center and more.
It's also very accessible by subway, only 30 minutes from Myeongdong or Dongdaemun on Subway Line 4.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Seoul Grand Park, 102, Daegongwongwangjang-ro, Gwacheon, Gyeonggi-do 13829 South Korea
Covering an area of about 9,157,000㎡, Seoul Grand Park consists of themed areas for education, nature, and amusement. The park is known for its various amusement facilities and scenic beauty. Seoul Grand Park’s major attractions include Seoul Grand Park Zoo, Children's Zoo, a rose garden, Seoulland amusement park, and the National Museum of Modern and Contemorary Art, Gwancheon.
Seoul Zoo is home to almost 3,000 animals belonging to about 350 species from all over the world. The zoo is the 10th largest in the world and a recognized member of the International Species Information System (ISIS) and the World Zoo Organization (IUDZG-WZO).
[Zoo & Themed Garden]
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Seoul Land, 181 Gwangmyeong-ro, Gwacheon, Gyeonggi-do South Korea
Departure Time :9/17/2019 - 12/11/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.