Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilation Centre with Lunch at English Tea House
Come face to face with the famed Wildman of Borneo - the Orang Utan. Scientifically known as Pongo pgymaeus, this ape shares up to 96.4% of the human genetic makeup. Meet this remarkable creature in its natural habitat at Sepilok as they learn to survive once more in the teeming jungles of Borneo in Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary. A raised wooden walkway takes you to the observation deck where orang utans slowly emerge from the rainforest to be fed by the rangers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meet & Greet Service
- Lunch - Lunch at English Tea House
- Sightseeing/Tour service in an air-conditioned vehicle/s
- Assistance of English speaking driver/guide
- Sales and Sales tax
- Entry/Admission - Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre
- Entry/Admission - English Tea House & Restaurant
What's excluded :
- All Meals and accommodation as and where not specified above
- Camera, Video Cam fee charged by National Parks or Parks
- Alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, Juices or any drinks that required
- Tips & Gratuities for Driver and tour Guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre, Sepilok Malaysia
Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre is located about 25 kilometres west of Sandakan in the state of Sabah, Malaysia. The centre opened in 1964 as the first official orangutan rehabilitation project for rescued orphaned baby orangutans from logging sites, plantations, illegal hunting or kept as pets.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: English Tea House & Restaurant, 2002, Jalan Istana, 90000 Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia
Located in the grounds of the Agnes Keith house, experience the lush, tropical greenery and cool breezes while you enjoy spectacular views of the town and bay.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready at hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the pick up time. Should you require further assistance please contact our hotline at +6016 6018 696
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Orang Utan feeding at 1000Hrs and 1500Hrs daily
- Orang Utan sightings are not guaranteed as they roam freely in their natural Habitat.
- No food drinks and bags bigger than 6 inch size bag allowed inside the Sepilok Orang Utan
- Please do not wear bright colored attire as it attracts curiosity of the Orang Utan.
- For day trip ex Kota Kinabalu Journey from BKI/SDK via flight will takes approximately 30-40 Minutes or v.v. Please take flight arriving Sandakan before 0800Hrs and depart Sandakan after 1630Hrs
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.