Seppeltsfield Centenary Tour
Awarded the Barossa Trustmark, the Centenary Tour is a once in a lifetime experience.
Visit the Seppelt family homestead, followed by a private tasting of super premium fortified wines. The tour culminates with a tasting of your birth year Tawny, direct from barrel, as well as the legendary 100 Year Old Para Vintage Tawny.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine Tasting
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 730 Seppeltsfield Rd, Seppeltsfield SA 5355, Australia
Awarded the Barossa Trust mark, the Centenary Tour is a once in a lifetime experience.
Visit the Seppelt family homestead, followed by a private tasting of super-premium fortified wines in our VIP mezzanine lounge. The tour culminates in the 1878 Centennial Cellar, where you will taste your year of birth Tawny, direct from barrel, as well as the legendary 100 year old Para Vintage Tawny.
Available daily, bookings required, minimum of 2 people.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :730 Seppeltsfield Rd, Seppeltsfield SA 5355, Australia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Seppeltsfield Winery is a certified COVID19 Clean premises. Our employees have completed the COVID-19 Aware program.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.