Serenity Day Cruises Exploring Unique Route
- Taking Highway Hanoi- Hai Phong – Ha Long to minimize travelling time from Hanoi to Halong down to only 2.5 hours
- Modern & luxurious cruise design
- Long and unique cuisine experience – 7 hours
- Authentic cuisine experience
- Interesting activities Kayaking/bamboo boat, swimming, visit Trung Trang Cave
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- activities such as: Kayaking, Sunset Party, cooking demonstration
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Round Transfer fee by shuttle bus 15US$ per person, Limousine, 20US$/per person
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drink you order on boat
- 7:00 – 7:30 | Pick-up at Hanoi & travel to Halong, Round Transfer fee by shuttle bus 15US$ per person, Limousine, 20US$/per person
Serenity Luxury Day Cruise provides free pick-up service at your hotels in the Old Quarter. It takes only 2.5 hours for traveling excluding 15-minute break at the stopover.
10:15 | Check-in Serenity Luxury Day Cruises
Arriving at Tuan Chau Wharf where you will have a transfer to Serenity Luxury Day Cruises
While relaxing on Serenity Day Cruise with our welcoming drink, it’s time for you to indulge in Halong Bay’s majestic beauty.
11:15 | Drop anchor at Gia Luan port to visit Trung Trang Cave
Sailing past limestone karsts covered in lush green foliage, Serenity Luxury Day Cruise brings you to Gia Luan Port. We will drop anchor and go explore Trung Trang Cave. It is also in this cave where archeologist found the traces of ancient primates from thousands years ago.
Important Note: From 15/04 to 15/10, Trung Trang Cave will not be included in the itinerary. Guests will go swimming and sunbathe in Three Peaches Area. Most of the time will be spent on destinations of Lan Ha Bay so that our guests will have the best experience of swimming and kayaking.
12:45 | Come back to Serenity Day Cruise and savor Buffet Lunch on cruise
Fabulous lunch is served while SERENITY LUXURY DAY CRUISES continue sailing into to magnificent Lan Ha Bay – an extension of Ha Long Wonder which is much quiet and less touristic
14:00 | Go kayaking and Swimming in Bright & Dark Cave area
Exploring Dark and Bright cave, the best way is doing kayaking/or bamboo boat through the tunnel. While the Bright Cave is always available, the Dark Cave can be swallowed by the tide and difficult to pass through. Surely, you will surprise with amazing limestone islets and mountain in this area.
16:00 | Start cruising back to Harbor 17:00-17:30 | Get back to Hanoi
19:30 | Finish your journey
Departure Point :Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
- We able to pick up and drop off guest around old quarter of Hanoi otherwise please go to Hanoi Opera house number 1 Trang Tien Street at 7:30am, - The Round Transfer from Hanoi to Harbor cost 15US$ per person, We will collect it by cash during your trip
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.