Sergiev Posad day trip (duration 5-6 hours or 7-8 hours with options)
During this tour you will visit one of the most important Russian monasteries Saint Trinity Laure and know why the name of Sergey Radonejsky is sacred for the Russian people.
Russian Spirit is a family company. Having a popular blog about Russia in instagram @juliaruspirit, we travel much ourselves and we know what to offer the tourists to make the journey in Russia unforgettable. We offer both popular touristic itineraries and unique non standard places.
Our feature is the unique photoshoots in the russian style and ancient locations.
Ordering our tours you get a discount for our magical photoshoots.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The Holy Trinity-St. Sergius Lavra
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Holy Trinity-St. Sergius Lavra, Sergiev Posad mkr, Sergiyev Posad 141300 Russia
The road to Serghiev Posad takes us about 1,5-2 hours to go by a comfortable car depending on traffic
10:00 Going to Serghiev Posad by car
12:00 Tour inside the St Trinity Laure
15:30 Excursion about the Russian village or Matreshka in the preserve museum (option)
16:00 Free time
16:30 Going back to the hotel
What you will see:
- Observation area with amazing view of all the architectural complex of Saint-Trinity Laure complex
- The architectural complex of Saint-Trinity Laure: 4 amazing cathedrals with coming inside, bell tower.
- Lifting up the bell tower of 88 meters with the excursion in order to enjoy the views on Serghiev Posad (option)
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Moscow, Russia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel, airport, railway station in Moscow
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.