Sergiev Posad, Pereslavl-Zalessky and Rostov Day Trip (by car)
An affordable day trip to the three towns of the Golden Ring: Sergiev Posad and two lakeside towns of Pereslavl-Zalessky and Rostov the Great.
Since I'm not a licensed travel guide, I will rather be your travel companion and driver during sightseeing providing all the necessary assistance whenever you need it. No boring history lectures or tight schedules, explore everything at your own pace!
My car is a Subaru Outback, comfortable for 3 passengers but can squeeze in 4 (with less comfort, obviously).
per adult from
8 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - The Holy Trinity-St. Sergius Lavra
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Holy Trinity-St. Sergius Lavra, Sergiev Posad mkr, Sergiyev Posad 141300 Russia
The biggest monastery and one of the most popular destinarions of the Golden Ring. All foreign tourists are required to buy a ticket which costs 700 roubles per person and is not included.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pereslavl-Zalessky, Pereslavl-Zalessky, Yaroslavl Oblast, Central Russia
A lovely lakeside town with a few important attractions including the medieval church of Resurrection.
The admission to the Goritsky museum is 150 roubles (grounds+belfry), not included.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rostov, Rostov, Yaroslavl Oblast, Central Russia
Rostov the Great is a true gem of the Golden Ring with its marvellous archbishop's residence nowadays known as the Rostov Kremlin (admission to the grounds is 70 roubles, tickets to various exhibitions are sold separately). The other main attraction is St.Jacob's Monastery (admission is free, observation deck is 100 roubles).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Adult travelers and children 12+ only
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.