Serra de Monchique Private Half-Day Tour with Lunch
This is a unique experience brought together by locals to show the unique culture and heritage that our mountain has to offer.
We will meet you in the small village of Alferce where you will learn to make bread in the traditional way. Lunch and relax with a drink.
Opportunity to meet with local farmers. Learn how they brew their Medronho, learn all about beekeeping and Honey.
per adult from
What's included :
- All bread making equipment
- Visit to local Medronho brewer
- Visit local honey maker
- Snacks - Honey tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages - Medronho tasting
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Foia, Serra de Monchique, Monchique Portugal
Our local guides will meet you to teach you the art of traditional bread making and make pizza for lunch. You will then visit a traditional Medronho brewery followed by a visit to a local beekeeper and honey tasting.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :R. 26 de Março 2, 8550 Alferce, Portugal
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.