Sesimbra Private Tour | Arrábida | Setúbal | Azeitão + Visit JMF Caves
Sesimbra is a fishing village sheltered by a bay, along more than 40 km of Atlantic coast. With fine sandy beaches, fishing traditions are interspersed with tourist activities.
Arrábida is synonymous with mountains, river, sea, renowned beaches and one of the most beautiful bays in the world. In the streets we see testimonies of the historical richness of a vast built heritage, palaces, museums, churches, fortifications and fountains. The mountain is protected by its diversity of fauna and flora and known for its wonderful beaches.
Setúbal is an important port and commercial area where the main activity is fishing. The main avenue has a huge central garden and side streets full of local shops and typical restaurants with fresh fish, seafood and the traditional fried cuttlefish.
Azeitão is known for its wine produced by Caves José Maria da Fonseca, one of the oldest in Portugal, producer of the famous wine "Periquita" and Moscatel de Setúbal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Mineral water | Wipes | Tourist maps
- Pick up / Drop off at the Hotel | Apartment | Meeting point
- Visit ticket with tasting at José Maria da Fonseca Cellars
- Entry/Admission - Jose Maria de Fonseca
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castelo de Sesimbra, Rua Nossa Senhora do Castelo, Sesimbra Portugal
Belonging to the district of Setúbal, Sesimbra has a unique landscape of the mouth of the river Sado, Serra da Arrábida, Cabo Espichel, Lagoa de Albufeira and Meco beach. Classified as a National Monument in 1910, its castle is the last of the Portuguese castles on the sea and with medieval features. Visit to the interior of the Castle and Church of Santa Maria. Contemplation of the panoramic view of the city of Sesimbra through the Castle.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Serra da Arrabida, Setubal Portugal
Set in the municipality of Setúbal and integrated in the Natural Park of Arrábida, Serra da Arrábida has beaches and magnificent landscapes, as well as a peculiar climate and flora.
Stop At: Baia de Setubal, Setubal 2900-634 Portugal
Setúbal is synonymous with maritime activities and one of the main ports of the country. Agricultural products, notably table wine and the famous Moscatel de Setúbal are famous all over the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vila Nogueira de Azeitao, Vila Nogueira de Azeitao, Setubal District, Alentejo
Visit to the surrounding area. Possibility of a coffee with the famous pie of Azeitão
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jose Maria de Fonseca, Rua Jose Augusto Coelho 11 13 Vila Nogueira, Azeitao 2925 Portugal
Brief passage through the town of Azeitão.
Guided tour with selected wine tasting.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel | Apartment | Lisbon Cruises Terminal | Lisbon Airport | Meeting pointAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Porto Cruzeiros Lisboa
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- We provide child seats, mandatory from 0 to 11 years old. Request and indicate the child's age when booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.