Seti River Rafting
This beautiful Himalayan River passes through stunning jungle scenery, green hills and valleys. The warm and beautiful Seti river can be consider as an excellent river for bird-watchers and those interested in the abundance of nature found on this trip.
The gentle river follow from the Himalayan peaks having plenty lots of small and straightforward rapids. During the monsoon the intensity of the rapids increases and attracts a radically different set of rafters.
Seti River can offer an ideal trip for those wanting to experience their first time river trip with the stunning river scenery in Nepal and without the intensity of complex or challenging rapids. It is also very well recommended to family trips and best River to learn kayaking in Nepal.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All necessary equipments during the rafting (helmet,paddles,life jacket)
- Fooding, lodging and other expenses of rafting crew
- Fooding (3 meals a day ) and lodging for the clients in rafting days
- Necessary permit.
- All surface transportation as per itinerary
What's excluded :
- All alcoholic drinks and perosnal expenses.
- Personal equipments and clothing
- Your insurances
- Cold drinks and beverages
- tips to the crew
Day 1: Early Morning Kathmandu to Damauli (Rafting Starting Point)
Stop At: Bhagawati Bhada Pasal, Safa Sadak, Byas 33900, Nepal
Early morning drive to damauli, and short rafting trip/ camping at Corridor of jungle near the riverbank.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at tented camp.
Day 2: Drive back to Kathmandu or visit Chitwan National Park or drive to Pokhara.
Stop At: Gaighat Gol Bazar, Udayapur Nepal, Gaighat 56300, Nepal
Corridor of jungle near the riverbank to Gaighat; rafting till 3 PM (approx.) and drive back to Kathmandu or visit Chitwan National Park or drive to Pokhara.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickups from every hotels in Kathmandu.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.