Setoda Cycling & Tatara Cruising
This tour is a cycling tour to enjoy mainly "Tatara Ohashi" and "Ikuchijima / Setoda".
On the way, you can also enjoy "cruising" on a chartered boat.
1. Cycling through Tatara Ohashi, the longest cable-stayed bridge in Japan! At the middle point of the bridge, you can experience the “Tatara Snarling Dragon” from the line of the prefectural border and the sidewalk of the main tower.
2. Cycling on Ikuchi Island while looking at the beautiful coastline. There are plenty of recommended spots around the Setoda Shiomachi shopping street, including Kosanji, Hirayama Ikuo Museum, and Dolce!
3. Cruise from Setoda Port to Iguchi Port by chartered boat! Tatara Ohashi viewed from the nearby gourd island and the sea is a privilege only for boats!
・ You can choose the options such as "rental cycle plan" and "drone shooting plan" as you wish.
・ With experienced guide. Introducing many recommended spots!
It is safe for first-time people by responding to troubles such as punctures!
[Itinerary] (Time required: 3 hours 45 minutes, mileage: 14 km)
9:00 Tatara Shimanami Park
・ Cycling start
9:20 Tatara Bridge
・ Prefectural border photography, crying dragon experience
10:00 Setoda Sunset Beach
・ Small break
10:30 Walk around Setoda Shiomachi shopping street
自由 ・ Free walking time
・ Guide introduces recommended spots according to your wishes
12:00 Setoda Port
・ WAKKA sea taxi to Iguchi Port
12:30 Iguchi Port
・ Restart cycling
12:45 Tatara Shimanami Park
記念 Commemorative photo at the cyclist's sacred monument
In addition, please contact us, as custom-made according to your request is also possible.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Ship fare
- Guide fee
- Additional options (rental cycle, drone shooting)
What's excluded :
- Facility entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - 耕三寺博物館分館 金剛館
- Entry/Admission - Hirayama Ikuo Museum of Art
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 耕三寺博物館分館 金剛館, 553-2 Setodachō Setoda, Onomichi, Hiroshima 722-2411, Japan
It is dotted with buildings that resemble Japan's famous shrines and temples.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hirayama Ikuo Museum of Art, 200-2 Setodacho Sawa, Onomichi 722-2413 Hiroshima Prefecture
A master of Japanese painting from Ikuchijima.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tatara Bridge, Between Onomichi, Hiroshima and Imabari, Ehime, Onomichi Hiroshima Prefecture
The longest cable-stayed bridge in Japan connecting Omishima in Ehime Prefecture with Ikuchijima in Hiroshima Prefecture.
The prefectural border is marked in the middle of the bridge.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :9180-2 Kamiurachō Inokuchi, Imabari, Ehime 794-1402, Japan
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.