Seven Canyons 4X4 Tour from Sedona
Embark on a fascinating tour of Sedona’s Seven Canyons on this 2 hour adventure. Accompanied by an informative guide with a wealth of knowledge to share about the area's history and ecology, you'll enjoy breathtaking views of canyons and other sandstone formations. This small-group tour is limited to 9 people to provide a personalized experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by Jeep
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- DOGS - Call for details on pricing.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seven Canyons, 755 Golf Club Way, Sedona, AZ 86336-3023
Enjoy stunningly picturesque views of Seven Canyons on this 2-hour tour from Sedona. As you cruise through this beautiful landscape by Jeep, your expert guide will explain the history of the area and you’ll begin to understand how human presence in Sedona is believed to date back to 11,500 BC.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :335 Jordan Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child seats are required for children under 5 years of age
- Closed-toe shoes and layers are strongly recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- NO Public Restrooms onsite due to covid-19 restrictions
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.