Seven Rila Lakes Hike- Private Day Trip
This is a Private Tour so you will not be combined with other people besides those in your reservation- there will be a private car and a private driver- guide just for you!
With this tour you will go on hiking (difficulty can be adjusted) high in the mountains. The impressive nature beauty, easy access by chairlift and the variety of paths and hiking routes in the area make it the most favorite outdoor trip for the tourists.
Most times the trips are done with eco friendly cars - with cng engine or electro mobiles, so that we can help fighting the air polution.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Professional driver- guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation by an A/C car with free Wi Fi
- Hiking tour
What's excluded :
- Cable car fee - 10 euro
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Seven Rila Lakes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seven Rila Lakes, 2650 Sapareva Banya Rila Mountain, Sofia Bulgaria
The Seven Rila Lakes are just 1, 30 h away from the capital Sofia, which makes them a great day trip in the nature. All seven of the lakes have their own name which reflects its typical shape or characteristics. They are situated between 2,100 and 2,500 meters above sea level. In winter, they are frozen over and covered in snow; in summer, once melted, they are a clear emerald green and are great for picnic. The tour starts in the morning from your hotel. Your professional guide will take you by car to The Panichishte Resort cable car which takes us to the Seven Rila Lakes Cirque. The hike takes around 5 h. If you wish to make your walk harder or easier your guide will be able to adjust the group program accordingly.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/ address pick up at 8am. -please indicate it.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for mountain condtions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.