Sevilla, Art and Tradition: Salvador, Casa Pilatos & Metropol
Get in touch with the artistic development of the city from Mudejar to present day, covering Renaissance, Baroque and Regionalist and contemporary styles. The monuments to be focused on are The Salvador Church and Pilatos House.
Inside the magnificent Salvador Church, former mosque, are displays of some of the best sculptures that take place in the Holy Week processions.
Stroll along the heart of Arabic Seville. A section full of life and businesses, where you can buy the best outfits for The April Fair, The Rocio Pilgrimage or any social event.
Pilatos house, the second monument to be visited, is a Mudejar style palace also influenced by the Italian Renaissance period.
You can also see some of the most avant-garde architecture at the end of the tour known as Las Setas. (the mushrooms) which is inside the Metropol Building. (Not included in the price)
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Ticket for Church El Salvador
- Ticket for Casa Pilatos (ground floor)
- Radioguide systems regarding with number of participants
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia Colegial del Salvador
- Entry/Admission - Casa de Pilatos
What's excluded :
- Tickets for the first floor of Pilatos House
- Tickets for Metropol
- Entry/Admission - Setas de Sevilla (Metropol Parasol)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iglesia Colegial del Salvador, Plaza del Salvador, 41004 Seville Spain
Inside the magnificent Salvador Church, former mosque, are displays of some of the best sculptures that take place in the Holy Week processions
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Casa de Pilatos, Plaza Pilatos 1, 41003 Seville Spain
Pilatos house, is a Mudejar style palace also influenced by the Italian Renaissance period. Great collection of tiles from XVI century
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Setas de Sevilla (Metropol Parasol), Plaza de la Encarnacion, 41003 Seville Spain
The most avant-garde architecture of the city known as Las Setas (the mushrooms) which is inside the Metropol Building.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza del Salvador, Pl. del Salvador, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Las Setas De Sevilla, Pl. de la Encarnación, s/n, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.