Seville: Cathedral & Giralda Guided Tour with Tickets (Priority Access)
Enjoy our visit in which you will get to know in depth one of the most famous monumental ensembles in the world. A monument that brings together two icons that are inseparable from the city of Seville: the Cathedral and the Giralda.
We'll unravel its secrets, interpreting the story that its walls tell us, the decoration and what it entails. It is a building that has been recognized as a World Heritage Site since 1987 along with the Royal Alcazar and the Archive of the Indies. All is a luxury between those walls, where you’ll be able to live in first person the environment in which it has been lived some scenes that are going to live in the memory of the history
Get ready to admire the altarpiece of the Capilla Mayor, one of the largest in the world. The choir and the set of chairs has a Gothic-Mudejar-style that complete the ensemble of its 68 cross vaults. A historical and unforgettable visit.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Entrance Ticket Cathedral and Giralda
- Official Guide
- Small groups
- Audio guide reinforcement (if needed)
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sevilla
- Entry/Admission - Torre Giralda
What's excluded :
- Food or beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
Cathedral of Seville is the biggest gothic temple in the world. The construction of this monument was dated in the past XV century. It was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site last 1987. It is one of the monuments with more visitors in Spain.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Torre Giralda, Avenida La Constitucion S/N, 41001 Seville Spain
Learn about the origin of the Cathedral was built over the mezquita aljama in the city dated XII century, the bell tower (Giralda) over the minaret of the mosque and the coutyard of orange trees over the ablutions coutyard. Giralda is the bell tower for the Cathedral of Seville and reachs a height of 104 metres, where you will find one of the best views in the city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Pl. del Triunfo, 1, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Av. de la Constitución, 1, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.