Seville Full Day Tour
The magnificence of the oldest royal palace still in use in Europe, our Alcazar in Seville.
The largest gothic cathedral in the world, called Cathedral of Santa Mª de la Sede. The marvelous Giralda tower, the current bell tower, was the minaret of the city's old Almohad mosque.
Barrio de Santa Cruz, whose narrow streets and captivating squares have been an inspiration for great works of Spanish literature such as Don Juan Tenorio. We will delight ourselves with the views from the Guadalquivir river towards Triana, a singular neighborhood with a old pottery and flamenco tradition. We will finish visiting the jewel of regionalist architecture, La Plaza de España.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Official Tour Guide (Certified)
What's excluded :
- Monuments entrance fee are not included.
We will start at Alfalfa square, the original forum of the roman colony called Hispalis.From that significant place, we will visit Salvador Square, one of the most famous meeting point for the sevillians, where was located during the Middle Ages the first mosque built in the city.Then we will continue to Saint Francis Square, where the amazing renaissance town hall is located.
After that brief stop, we will go to Barrio Santa Cruz, the city’s old Jewish quarter.Its narrow streets and its captivating squares have been an inspiration for great works of Spanish literature as Don Juan Tenorio.Right after we will discover the World heritage sites surroundings, contextualizing and visiting the Royal Alcazar and the cathedral that is the largest in Gothic style in the world housing the tomb of Christopher Columbus.To finish our tour, we will enjoy the Guadalquivir riverside views and as the finishing touch of an entertaining tour all over the city, we will visit Plaza España. This one is an extraordinary masterpiece from 1929´s exhibition.
• Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
• Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
• Torre Giralda, Avenida La Constitucion S/N, 41001 Seville Spain
Departure Point :Plaza del Triunfo, 41004 Seville, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Touristic Apartments pick-ups (just in the city center). For airport, city center and train station transfers, from/to Seville city center, please check rates.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/2/2021 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.