Seville Full Day Trip from Costa del Sol
We invite you to join us on this full day tour to know more about the different shades of the warm Andalusian capital. Explore its streets through our panoramic route, stopping at the emblematic Plaza España (Spain Square). Stroll through the Murillo Gardens and the charming Barrio de Santa Cruz. Visit the famous Cathedral of Seville accompanied by our friendly multilingual local guide, who will tell you the history its walls enclose. Finish the tour with free time to have lunch and try some of the local specialties.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Panoramic and walking tour of the city
- Multilingual escort guide
- Entrance fee to the Cathedral.
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sevilla
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Torre del Oro
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sevilla, Seville Spain
This full guided tour will take you to the historic downtown of Seville. We will start with a panoramic visit of the city: Paseo de Colon, Plaza de America, Avenida de las Palmeras, Maria Luisa Park and the Guadalquivir River. The city is situated on the banks of the latest, which divides the city into two halves: Sevilla and Triana. Afterwards we will make a stop at Plaza de España, where you will have some free time to take beautiful photos of this marvelous area.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Jardines de Murillo, Paseo de Catalina Ribera, 41001 Seville Spain
On our coach we will go to the Jardines de Murillo.
Stop At: Barrio Santa Cruz, Seville Spain
We will wander the narrow and serpentine streets of secret and peaceful atmosphere, getting into the charming Barrio de Santa Cruz (the Jewish Quarter).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
The visit continues to the splendid Cathedral of Seville. It is the third largest Catholic Church in the world after Saint Peter’s in Rome and Saint Paul’s in London. Built in the fifteenth century, it occupies the site of a former great mosque built in the late twelfth century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Torre del Oro, Paseo de Cristobal Colon Near Puente de San Telmo, 41001 Seville Spain
Our meeting point before we come back is the famous Torre Del Oro, a thirteenth century tower, the top of which is rumored to have once been covered in gold.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1: Natali Hotel Torremolinos, Calle Hoyo, 28, 29620 Torremolinos, Málaga, Spain
2: Hotel El Puerto, Paseo Marítimo Rey de España, 32, 29640 Fuengirola, Málaga, Spain
3: Av. Ramón y Cajal, 3, 29601 Marbella, Málaga, Spain
4: Av. Litoral, 4, 29680 Estepona, Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour has multiple pick-up areas
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note that the duration of the tour is estimated and it can vary depending on the pick up point.
- Most travelers can participate
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.