Seville Old City Center Tour and Cathedral Ticket
Meeting Point is: Plaza Nueva. This is a 1h30 Private Tour of the Old City Center.
After the tour of the Salvador and Jewish quarter areas, you will receive your Cathedral ticket so you can spend private time visiting the inside of the monument. Visit one of the most magnificent and historically relevant monuments of Seville, without waiting in the never-ending lines. This pass will grant you access to the Cathedral, the Giralda tower (which is the bell tower of the Cathedral) and also the church of El Salvador (the former main mosque of the city) just a few minutes away from the Cathedral walking.
*Disclaimer: The Cathedral ticket price is officially 10€ per person, according to the stablished prices of the official administration. The remaining price you're paying is for the city guided tour; we DO NOT resell tickets and we encourage you to avoid resellers!* Tickets have your personal info (Name, ID, etc), they cannot be transfered.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tour of Salvador and Jewish Quarters 1h30
- Ticket for Cathedral, Giralda and Salvador Church
- Meeting Point: Plaza Nueva
- PRIVATE TOUR
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sevilla
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Tour inside of the Cathedral and Salvador Church
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza Nueva, Seville Spain
Meeting point: Plaza Nueva, Fernando III Statue
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Iglesia Colegial del Salvador, Plaza del Salvador, 41004 Seville Spain
Former main Mosque of the City
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Cabeza de Don Pedro, Calle Candilejo, 41010 Seville Spain
History of Jewish Quarter
Pass By: Calle Marmoles, Seville Spain
Sneak peek to Roman History
Pass By: Casa Fabiola, Calle Fabiola 5, 41004 Seville Spain
Pass By: Calle Mateos Gago, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Stop At: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
Visit one of the most magnificent and historically relevant monuments of Seville, without waiting in the never-ending lines. This pass will grant you access to the Cathedral, the Giralda tower (which is the bell tower of the Cathedral) and also the church of El Salvador (the former main mosque of the city) just a couple of minutes away from the Cathedral walking.
*Disclaimer: *All Seniors must have their ID or Passport.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Plaza Nueva, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Plaza Virgen de los Reyes, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Temperature checks will be made at entrance. Regulation on the number of people allowed to enter (Very limited tickets). Dress accordingly to enter a sacred monument.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.